Wed, Sep 18, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 12:29 pm)

Subject: Genesis 8 to Genesis 3 Pose Converter

flibbits ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 12:02 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 1:28 PM

I'm trying to convert G8 to G3. The poses are selected, press convert - nothing happens. Elapsed time runs, converted % doesn't move from 0.

Has anyone used this? What am I missing?

flibbits ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 12:33 AM

BTW, these are dse pose files.

I've tried applying to G8M, then saving as a pose preset.

I can run the converter on the pose preset. It seems to finish, but it doesn't create a pose file for G3 (converted from the G8M pose preset file).

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 3:25 PM

.dse is a script, not a pose. If the covnerter needs to read the data it wouldn't know what to do with a script, even if it could be read (and these are encrypted).

flibbits ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 6:35 PM

Once the script runs and the figure is posed, shouldn't that pose be saveable? After applying the script, I file save the pose preset of the now posed figure. However, even applying that to the same figure does nothing.

flibbits ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 6:39 PM

Figured it out. The character is added to a group. I was saving the pose preset from the group. To save the pose to work on figures, I have to select the figure from within the group.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.