Fri, Oct 4, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Purchased Items in library with no files attached.

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Mon, 02 May 2022 at 10:18 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:34 PM

Hi, this is a weird one.  I've been pulling up a bunch of older files for a newer computer and I just came across an invoice with three missing products.  That is to say, the items are listed, but there are no files attached.  There are other items on the invoice that do have the files, but it looks like somehow these three products were flipped to a negative price, though the price on all three is so small that it couldn't have been a product return, and in any case, all three items show up in my products purchased library.  The invoice number is 112907970, dated August 25, 2016, and the missing items are "Tribal Flames", "Rhinestone trims" and Brushes - Music," all from the same vendor.   Any help would be appreciated... 

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2022 at 1:40 PM

Bueller...?

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2022 at 1:17 PM

Hi.

I have reset the zips for those products. Please try downloading them from your account now.  😄

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Wed, 04 May 2022 at 9:42 PM

Well, I wish I could say that fixed them... but, unfortunately, it didn't. :/  There still aren't any download links showing, either on the order invoice or when I access the products directly in my purchased items library.  The only thing that I can figure that connects them is that all three are listed as clearance, so maybe those are items that were actually taken out of the system at one point and then put back in? 

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2022 at 5:10 PM

And still nothing...

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2022 at 1:01 PM

do you have the order number they were purchased in? I can then check to see if maybe they were refunded or something else could be the issue. 

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2022 at 3:57 PM

I have the tribal flames and I checked, the zip file download is available in my account - in case that helps to know it's not the product itself.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2022 at 6:12 PM
jennblake posted at 1:01 PM Mon, 9 May 2022 - #4438356

do you have the order number they were purchased in? I can then check to see if maybe they were refunded or something else could be the issue. 

That was in my initial post : 112907970 and that's the only invoice those items are on.  Also, while two items DO show negative numbers, I realized that Mesh Patterns does not and the invoice does not indicate any kind of refund in the payment area, which I would think it would have to if they were returned for credit.  And finally, as noted, they all show up as being purchased items both on the store product pages and in my product library, so as far as the store is concerned they've been purchased.  It's really wonky.      

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2022 at 11:13 AM

Hi.

Ok I had to do some digging. All of them were refunded back to form of payment except for Mesh Patterns which I was able to download when I went into the order and clicked the file name. You can do that here:

They are showing as purchased because you did purchase them. But when an item is refunded it does not take the purchased off the item. I had to check on that to be sure. If you are wanting to purchase them again, let me know and I'll try to figure out a way to make that happen. 

sorry it took me so long...I really had to dig in and get help on this. 😄 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.