Wed, Oct 2, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Sorry! You have reached the download limit Error

niceshoez ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2022 at 8:53 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:33 PM

Hi there all,

It's very strange, I am running into the error 'Sorry! You have reached the download limit for your copy of M&Y Haunted House' when I've never attempted downloading until just recently. This is the first time it's happened to me, I had no idea we had download limits.

Thanks for all help CS staff and @richardphotos, @mapps

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2022 at 10:57 PM

Hello.

I have reset your downloads for you. You should be able to download that item now. 😄

niceshoez ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2022 at 11:58 PM · edited Thu, 25 August 2022 at 12:00 AM

Hi JennBlake, thank you for looking into this!

Just looks like the fix didn't go through...

sqL1RY7ClHDvxchExF6IqMxgd4JbL5E88HN3fWUc.jpg

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 25 August 2022 at 11:22 AM

I reset all your downloads. Is this an item you purchased? Do you know the order number please? 

I have gone in and reset the downloads on the product itself..so this should be working for you now. 😄

niceshoez ( ) posted Thu, 25 August 2022 at 5:17 PM · edited Thu, 25 August 2022 at 5:17 PM

jennblake posted at 11:22 AM Thu, 25 August 2022 - #4443314

I reset all your downloads. Is this an item you purchased? Do you know the order number please? 

I have gone in and reset the downloads on the product itself..so this should be working for you now. 😄

Hi! Actually this one item seems to be the only one giving me trouble. It was gifted to me and it seems like all the other items gifted to my account are working except for this one so it doesn't have an order number. Thanks for the support-

xLx6W4sQTnluj0k8UKrNwZsDXhMI46hpFPozdzlo.jpg

niceshoez ( ) posted Thu, 25 August 2022 at 7:30 PM

Maybe this error capture will help diagnose the issue?

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>PPRTJPKFWEZH2D0Q</RequestId>
<HostId>G1gqAyYFqe5zHEAxD5BgvaywHeUmLzlUGQzImDAAWiydgIDRn+k6cWkoGP897pe5AQDsUYJIWkc=</HostId>
</Error>

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 29 August 2022 at 11:34 AM

Have you tried this again? It should be working. 

niceshoez ( ) posted Mon, 29 August 2022 at 6:41 PM

Let me give this a shot, I'll report back shortly...

niceshoez ( ) posted Mon, 29 August 2022 at 6:46 PM

Rats... No dice.

- or download...

But I did get this error screen

xFp9XsvnoqKq6gBzCI4Y7mCCTfLlwSMaMpEfp0dS.jpg

niceshoez ( ) posted Mon, 29 August 2022 at 6:47 PM

I'm going to try logging out and logging back in.

niceshoez ( ) posted Mon, 29 August 2022 at 7:12 PM

Looks like that was not successful either. I'm still coming up with the error messages.

At the very least, Mapps and Richardphotos mentioned they can help me out with a copy if this avenue doesn't pan out.

Any more ideas? It's strange that so far this is the only download that I've had trouble with, everything else has been smooth sailing. There's got to be something easy we're missing lol!

niceshoez ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2022 at 5:56 PM

Consider this post successfully resolved! Mapps and Richardphotos were able to get me the download.

Sensanima ( ) posted Sat, 30 December 2023 at 3:28 AM

Hi, All my purchased orders wont let me download due to this error. Please Help thankyou!

ashleyb ( ) posted Sat, 30 December 2023 at 11:18 AM

Please submit a support ticket so i can take care of this for you or sitemail me.

Bellu ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2024 at 2:00 AM

Hi! For some reason I am getting the 'you have reached the download limit' for my Nahla Rings item. Is there a way to reset this? Thank you! 

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 01 February 2024 at 2:57 PM

What is your order #?

Bellu ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2024 at 4:50 PM
CHMedia posted at 2:57 PM Thu, 1 February 2024 - #4481073

What is your order #?

#113862804 :)

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 05 February 2024 at 10:59 AM

I have reset your downloads.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.