Sun, Oct 6, 6:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Reward Code Not Applying to Purchase

goldie ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2023 at 12:30 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Would like to purchase a Rhiannon product while it's on sale.  Tried applying my $5 Reward code, but it did not work.  A little assistance please :)

goldie ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2023 at 12:32 PM

Forgot to mention that I did use the code as a "Gift Certificate."

CHMedia ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2023 at 9:45 AM

Goldie,

Did you click the green plus icon after entering the code?

goldie ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2023 at 3:50 PM

Yes, I did click the green plus icon after entering the code.

lwperkins ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2023 at 9:16 AM

I'm having the same problem--converted rewards points to a gift cert, hit the plus and selected the number of the cert--but then the processing order just spins. At least it doesn't kill the certificate, but the sale doesn't resolve.

/I hope Goldie's issue was resolved!

goldie ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2023 at 2:08 PM
lwperkins posted at 9:16 AM Fri, 19 May 2023 - #4465777

I'm having the same problem--converted rewards points to a gift cert, hit the plus and selected the number of the cert--but then the processing order just spins. At least it doesn't kill the certificate, but the sale doesn't resolve.

/I hope Goldie's issue was resolved!

Nope, not resolved.  Not a peep either from Rendo tech to resolved the issue. Not a browser issue--tried 3 different browsers. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.