Sun, Oct 6, 9:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:43 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Email deliverability issues

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2023 at 11:22 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:02 AM
We are experiencing an uptick in email deliverability issues to certain gmail accounts. We are going to investigate possible solutions to those and/or improvements to the suppression system. In the meantime, please whitelist the following mailboxes in your gmail account:

Vendors should probably whitelist these as well:

Thank you.

Jenn

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2023 at 4:35 PM

Thanks for letting us know about this Jenn.  I have 3 Gmail accounts, but you folks are only involved with one of them, so will make these updates shortly.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2023 at 3:05 PM · edited Fri, 09 June 2023 at 3:11 PM

Yes, I got a site mail reg my email could not be reached.

Whitelisted the first 3 :)

RFreise ( ) posted Tue, 08 August 2023 at 5:15 PM · edited Tue, 08 August 2023 at 5:18 PM

I have all three whitelisted and am not getting emails for purchases, forums, or for vendors and galleries that I watch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.