Tue, Oct 1, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: Morph issues

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2024 at 11:14 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 10:20 AM
Site Admin

I'm creating a pair of boots for Lafemme2 and am having trouble with adding the BodyFX morphs. When I apply the nanism morph, I get this.

With these checked on the boots

If I check the follow origins, they work fine but then the short morph looks like this

I need to uncheck the "follow origins" to get those to work. How can I get it so they work with the same settings? I've tried matching centers to morph but that doesn't help.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2024 at 9:05 AM

Did you try "Copy Joint Zones From..."?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2024 at 9:15 AM
Site Admin

I had, but I tried again and no luck

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Y-Phil ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 3:06 AM

It may not be related but: I'm getting the same effects, from time to time, for example when I conform a hair (or a cloth) character to a smaller-than-the-default  Vic4, and the include scales isn't helping: I have then to uncheck it and play with the hair's global scale till it gets in place correctly.

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, Sonoma 14.6.1, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

nerd ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 1:27 PM
Forum Moderator

The reason you need to uncheck follow origins is because the dependencies are baked into the clothing when you copy from the regular figure in the scene. When the morph is applied the origins and scales are already matched.Then they get matched again by the included in conforming options and it explodes. If you copy from a developer rig they don't have the dependencies setup. You're clothing will need "Follow origins" checked like is normally expected. You should get a better morph transfer too as the dev rigs have a higher resolution base mesh.

This is why we still need developer rigs.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 2:41 PM
Site Admin

Most of that was Greek to me, but I understood the right parts and it works now. Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.