Wed, Jul 3, 10:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 03 9:46 pm)

Subject: More and More Vendors Leaving Rendo

gohanf22 ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 11:05 AM · edited Wed, 03 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

...and where I go from being a paying Customer...to a...well...I think you guys get the idea.  I will not support DAZ store when they are promoting political propaganda.  And at this point, I don't think DAZ cares cause if they are getting ESG money.  Well...time to start using Render State from here on out.  Wish you guys luck.  Soon as I learn Blender/Zbrush good, I am DONE with DAZ for good.  Screw Satanic Cult pandering.

Sven_Dullah ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 1:28 PM · edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 1:28 PM

As a guy who just left the DAZ forums and joined Renderosity, it's not entirely clear to me what your agenda is;)

darkrepast ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 2:01 PM

I don't exactly see how buying an unnecessarily sexy shirt has anything to do with politics. Nor do I see why one would even read into promo images for more than whether or not the item is going to work for your needs. 

That said, I've been curious why vendors are leaving renderosity. 

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 3:35 PM

I'm confused. What does a shirt sold at DAZ have to do with politics or vendors leaving Rendo?

gohanf22 ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 4:12 PM · edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 4:13 PM
DeeceyArt posted at 3:35 PM Mon, 15 April 2024 - #4483631

I'm confused. What does a shirt sold at DAZ have to do with politics or vendors leaving Rendo?

Its not rendo, its DAZ itself.

EDIT:  Sorry should've clarified.  Its not on renderosity.  Its DAZ's stance on "things".

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 5:23 PM

"Satanic Cult pandering?" Is that a new Daz Product? For which figure? Must say, if so then it's awfully early for Halloween. ;-)

Now I need to figure out which things I already bought here from those PAs to avoid accidental duplicate purchases.

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 5:46 PM · edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 5:46 PM
gohanf22 posted at 4:12 PM Mon, 15 April 2024 - #4483633

DeeceyArt posted at 3:35 PM Mon, 15 April 2024 - #4483631

Its not rendo, its DAZ itself.

EDIT:  Sorry should've clarified.  Its not on renderosity.  Its DAZ's stance on "things".

But the title of this thread mentions "many vendors that are leaving Rendo."  That doesn't have anything to do with what you wrote about in your post, hence the confusion.

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 6:23 PM

Yeah, I thought this thread was about the vendors that are leaving R'osity. Not about whatever OP is trying to put through them about not supporting Daz. And ... "Time to start using Render State from here on out" ... isn't that one of those places that can get you TOSed on your can around here for advocating? Leastwise, when I looked it up it sure seemed that way.

gohanf22 ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 6:52 PM · edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 6:53 PM

No Im sorry for the confusion.  However, it don't help them though for me cause I won't buy anything from DAZ is what I am trying to say cause of them siding is what I meant.  I just wish companies would just STAY OUT of politics and such and just leave that shit out of what they sell, etc.   I'm just hoping some that have moved to DAZ continue to sell on Rendo, otherwise those that aren't, well, they won't be getting business from me anymore.

EDIT: And if people need more clarification on WHAT i am trying to convey, go to DAZ Store and look under Gen 9 of the models and it will show Masculine/Feminine and then "NON BINARY"...that is why I am no longer giving them my money.

gohanf22 ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 6:55 PM

My apologies again for confusing everyone...

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 7:11 PM

Let me see if I get this right: you are on an anti-Daz tear because their new digital dollies come with more options than the standard Mike/Vicky. And this is a problem because ... ?

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2024 at 8:27 PM
Site Admin

Renderosity doesn't allow the bashing of other sites in the forums, so I'm locking this thread.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Can I read notes?  Hell, there ain't no notes to a banjo. You just play it.

(Anonymous banjo player c. 1850 when asked if he could read music)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.