Thu, Oct 3, 8:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Instore Purchases are disabled at this time.

APlusDesign ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2024 at 10:08 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 2:58 AM

So...I was going to buy some stuff before the sale ended today but I'm getting a 'Instore Purchases are disabled at this time' once I go to checkout. When will purchases be back up and running? I assume this means I can't buy anything right now but I really want to get it before the sale ends today...

msansing ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2024 at 10:55 AM
Site Admin
APlusDesign posted at 10:08 AM Wed, 3 July 2024 - #2988390

So...I was going to buy some stuff before the sale ended today but I'm getting a 'Instore Purchases are disabled at this time' once I go to checkout. When will purchases be back up and running? I assume this means I can't buy anything right now but I really want to get it before the sale ends today...

Hey there - I believe that is because you're listed as a vendor and we are in the middle of processing payments. You should still be able to make a purchase just not with instore credit. Instore Purchases will be turned back on after payments are processed in a few hours. Please let me know if you still are having difficulties making your purchase. 

APlusDesign ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2024 at 10:59 AM
msansing posted at 10:55 AM Wed, 3 July 2024 - #4487010
APlusDesign posted at 10:08 AM Wed, 3 July 2024 - #2988390

Hey there - I believe that is because you're listed as a vendor and we are in the middle of processing payments. You should still be able to make a purchase just not with instore credit. Instore Purchases will be turned back on after payments are processed in a few hours. Please let me know if you still are having difficulties making your purchase. 
Ooooooooh! Okay, cool! I don't need store credit at this time for my purchase so I went ahead and checked out and it appears to have worked fine. Thanks for the clarification! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.