Mon, Oct 21, 11:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Re: Allerleirauh's hair in bryce

Jim Burton ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 6:51 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:25 PM

file_119056.jpg

As requested, is is a screen shot of the Bryce Material Lab settings I used. I used Photoshop to make the texture map into a brunette-color map (texture A), the transparency map is unchanged as texture map B and the texture map was modified to be the bump map (again in Photoshop) as texture C. (You could problay use it as-is, with higher bump settings). Don't forget to turn on blend transparency. I'm going to post the picture in the gallery too, I think.

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 8:12 PM

Thanks Jim. I didn't do the 'bump' and I think that helps a lot. Diane B

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 17 December 1999 at 3:56 AM

That's great Jim, I'm very grateful that you've posted that. Now, maybe, I can get the hair to look right :) Paul

rtamesis ( ) posted Fri, 17 December 1999 at 2:37 PM

Could you post your brunette Allerleirauh hair color map too? Thanks!

Jim Burton ( ) posted Fri, 17 December 1999 at 3:24 PM

I could only post if it Allerleirauh says its O.K., as it's his map with the colors modified

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 17 December 1999 at 5:34 PM

rtamesis, why don't you dl the hair and then take it into either PS or PSP and color it. BTW, Allerleirauh is a woman LOL. I believe the hair is in Funstuff. I actually colored mine right in Bryce in the material lab--you can do that too, by setting all your colors--diffision, ambience, etc.--look at Jim's image above. Diane B

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.