Fri, Sep 20, 4:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Ok - what Female characters do you want see?

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 10:38 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:27 AM

Well since the male thread exploded like that, I figured I'd try a feamle thread too. (uh.. that came out wrong - you know what I mean) Please skip requests for beautiful young girls, buff heroines or fairy's - there's plenty of those - go for the other stuff. Be as specific as possible and feel free to use picture or picture links :) What kind of female characters do you want to see out there? What kinds of clothes? Based on Vic or Posette? Milkids? Would you pay for said character/clothing? Lets see what this comes up with :) Lyrra

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 11:14 PM

evil laugh Female werewolf characters with transmapped conforming fur

Anzan ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 11:18 PM

Little Dragon read my mind... :grins: I would love to see some fur anywhere that worked. Hell.. even just little smart props that could attach to the arms (maybe like the sea nymph vicki fins) Anz

jaybutton ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 11:23 PM

file_282042.jpg

Okay, I know that your asking for our wishlist for Vicky, I'll get to that in a second. This is Dylan from Handspan Studios. I think that it is a great texture for an elf, but I would like a matching Vicky texture for a female of his race/tribe. Basicly, I just need a tan Vicky texture with blond eyebrows. That's my wish. :)

Jay

Anzan ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 11:26 PM

Check out the A2Z vicki textures at daz.. it lets you change the eyebrows and other things as you like. A good way to help the tan texture along is to make the color of the body a yellowish tan color to begin with under the texture. Anz

jaybutton ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 11:31 PM

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out! :) Jay

JimX ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 11:47 PM

A good, archtypical villainess. For Posette. - JimX

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 11:57 PM

what kind of villainess? ugly evil, beutiful evil? James Bond female villain? monster evil? evil diety? vampire?

lmckenzie ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 12:26 AM

45-50+ ladies, esp. an Asian.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 1:19 AM

Yes, how about some women who are anywhere from 30-50 but still have some dignity and beauty?! Some semblance of reality, with real, somewhat saggy boobs (more "normal" proportions or size), a wrinkle or two here and there. I'm a "newly-wed," and 52. My wife is a couple years younger, and quite beautiful in my eyes. My wife and I are far from the Mike and Victoria, or Barbie and Ken images of handsome and beautiful. But we are beautiful and handsome, in our respective ways. Yes, I would love "ethnic, or people of color" too. Ron

Eowyn ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 2:54 AM

I would love a female version of Gandalf :) And old (Vicki-based) wizard (or is there such a word as wizardess or something? lol...)

queri ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 2:56 AM

Older attractive executive type. Someone that could go from authority figure to villian. 35-50 is an age group we're missing-- except for the some PoserWorld characters and, of course, Sakari. I'm torn between wanting to see more full-figured types and knowing they ain't gonna have nothing to wear but Billy T's Boa. Since I'm also planning to do a Poser Tarot-- I know there's a wonderful one taking shape in the galleries-- I'd love some older priestess and queen types. Maturity with strength and wisdom. Dragonessa has cornered the market on old guile and cunning-- but she needn't be the only one. And having worked recently with Bria-- the not-a-barbie texture by spectre, I really like flaws. It's not just that the render comes out more real, expressions get so much more from the irregular face. Strong noses would be a plus as well. Judging from some of the gallery posts-- a haunted, lost look would not be wasted. I'd better go to bed, but this thread drew me.

Strangechilde ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:24 AM

My vote definitely goes to the 40-50+ lady. We have enough 6'7" girlchilds of magnificent porportions to populate a fourteen year old boy's dreams for an aeon.

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 4:26 AM

Well the good news for older and larger ladies is CodeTwister's new Tailor program. Looks very promising once the intitial bugs are worked out. (never buy the first version of any program. trust me.) It matches morphs from bodies to clothing. Now isn't that nifty :) So watch out world - dumpy victoria is gonna... well sit home and eat icecream probably :) Okay - no berbie babes, no teenagers :) What do you call female wizards; priestess, witch, sorceress, enchantress, "Ma'am" Anzan and littledragon, Bloodsong has a very-tall-guy-in-a-yak-hair-suit (can't use the trademarked W**kie name) that has very well done full body hair. Once i get the @&%$%& transmap working he'll be out in freestuff. And under all that hair - who can tell gender? Lyrra

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 4:58 AM

She still has the W**kie? Great! I was worried that she might have lost it after all those hard drives self-destructed. Have you seen the models they'll be using in Star Wars: Galaxies (the sci-fi version of EverQuest)? They're transmapped, also. Not bad for an online game that renders in realtime.

I'm looking forward to the very-tall-guy-in-a-yak-hair-suit, but I could really use conforming fur for more petite, feminine furry characters. Maybe I'll read brycetech's transmapped-fur tutorial again, and take a crack at it myself, or try making some furry smart props, like Anzan suggested.

movida ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 7:19 AM

Uh Ron, all women 30-50 have ALL their dignity and beauty, and the majority of them don't have sagging boobs. Your'e hanging in the wrong bar

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 7:27 AM

Movida, I would think it would be apparent that I was saying that we have enough "Barbie Dolls," and could use some real mature women. In fact I went to great pains to say that. I've never hung out in bars looking for women. My wife wouldn't approve. This thread is about what we'd like to see in our Poser women, not an excuse to argue semantics. Ron

Kiera ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 7:37 AM

Lesssee.. a 14th century Italian courtesan (see pictures from the movie Dangerous Beauty) would be nice. Great clothes from that era. =) Botticelli body tyes with Titian hair.

desler ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 8:29 AM

Yuna from Final Fantasy X. Magnifique! :P

tasmanet ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 8:46 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

A blue eyed blonde with a wide generous mouth (Cameron Diaz),Blonde pubic hair etc

davidgibson ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 8:53 AM

A Hag/Witch like in Disney's Snow White.

JimX ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 12:30 PM

what kind of villainess? ugly evil, beutiful evil? James Bond female villain? > monster evil? evil diety? vampire? Beautiful Evil, more characterized than James Bond. Evil Deity might be great. - JimX

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 2:41 PM

Kieraw, With or without the ciopinna? :) Ya see, my SCA persona is a courtesan in Venice in 1453. So I know way too much about that period. Gosh, that's almost too easy:) BTW somone has a set of female poses from classic painintg in the market - with a bodymorph. Forget the makers name though :( About gravity and breasts - it happens. We all try not to mention it, but as an artist, yeah I notice. I know what Ron was trying to say, but words can be such clumsy things :) And Ron, if you haven't hung out in bars looking for women, you've missed one of the great all american pastimes :) Littledragon - even if she lost it, I still have a copy. I'm struggling with the dratted transmap and Xenofex's fur filter (wheee!) We'll get there. Enough for now, gotta get to the office joy Lyrra

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:34 PM

Lyrra thanks for the kind words in relation to my bumbling comments. I really did miss the great American pastime. I'm the shy guy who ended up marrying his high school sweetie, 33 after we first met. Oh, my wife just turned 50. She is the most beautiful woman I know, including all the sags, bulges, imperfections, etc. In fact, she weathered the passage of time much better than I did. I'm literally twice the man I used to be. And she still finds me sexy. Gosh, the funny things love does to you. So when I say I want to see "real mature women," I mean that in the kindest, most sensitive way. Ron

Kiera ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 3:45 PM

oooooh, Lyrra! You would be the perfect person to make such a character then. =)

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 5:55 PM

Kieraw - if you're very nice I'll even send you a photo of me in full manhunting regalia. Including my 10" ciopinna, the gown with train, the indecently dressed moorish pageboy (yum!) and the black & white vertical stripped knit silk hose. And the cleavage that deserves its own zipcode :) Ron, you're welcome :) Lyrra

Kiera ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 7:05 PM

bwahahha! I would like to see a picture of your costume. =) Unfortunately even if I were primped and squeezed my cleavage wouldn't require a street address.

ronknights ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2002 at 8:17 PM

Lyrra, you have my heart racing with that description.

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 5:03 AM

Kieraw, What can I say - I have a figure perfect for 14th century clothes. Unfortunatly not a single modern piece of clothing fits worth a d*mn. It's not like I'm fat - I'm just bigger everywhere. sigh Which is why I studied fashion and costuming - so I could MAKE something that fit. I'd give you some of my vast tracts of land if I could. :) Ronk, Don't get too excited ;) I don't think your wife would appreciate it. And here drapes lace fichu over cleavage less distracting, ok? Lyrra

littlefox ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 12:26 PM

Sneaks back on after being out of the loop and snickers... Have that trouble too eh Lyrra? Heck, add me to the willing doners list ;) Anyway, on to business... Lots of things already made for women but a few things are sadly lacking... Top of the list, a good set of dog earred hair style. You know, like ShenShen from Elfquest, nice and bouncy but long. With or without the added down length beneath. And while on the subject, a good long curly haired style would be nice. I've seen wavy and straight, though not so much wavy.... but I have yet to see a really good curly do like say Leetahs or the above mentioned ShenShen's. In the clothing department..... a few things I haven't seen but I'd like to.... the first being very easy.... a poncho! Again with the Elfquest reference.... like Tyleet's though for a normal sized person of course ;) Also as with so many other things, maybe something in the period adventurer type that isn't made for a teeny-bopper? Lord, that only works if you're 20 going on 16 with perky attributes that need no support, but for those mature adventurers who don't believe in getting frost bite on their clevage but choose to look just as good without looking like a cheep elven date for the evening ;) maybe something in a comfortable tunic with a sensible neck line? And some clothing I'd dearly love to see is a fully bustled Victorian gown. I know PhilC did a lovely one, but she's a bit.... well.... toned down if you get my meaning. I absolutely fell in love with the versions that Annie's Attic did for their Calendar Bed Doll collection... though I can't seem to find any pictures of them at the moment.... but basically, lots of crinoline and bustle.... the kinda dress that makes it impossible to sit down in without needing a specially made backless chair. But on the more sensible side, a nice Victorian lady's riding suit would be delicious. You know the sort? Kind of like Mina's traveling suit in Bram Stoker's Dracula?... long skirt, high necked blouse with ascot and mutton leg sleeves on a soft sude well fitted jacket? Just some thoughts... hope any of them help Littlefox

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2002 at 8:49 PM

Littlefox, Thanks for the ideas - they go into the big pile o'stuff. Hair is I think out of my range - I think Anton's changing ponytail has something that looks like Shenshen's hair. That's Leetah's perky yet annoying younger sister, right? BTW if you didn't know, I have a wolfrider (male) based on the dork for DL at my site, and am working on female counterpart based on posette. Got the bodyscaling done, need to adjust the bustline (cause face it, those gals are built) and make the head morphs. Lyrra

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.