Sun, Sep 22, 3:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 3:14 pm)

Subject: Uploading problem

Kathleen ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2000 at 11:03 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:24 PM

Thank you to everyone who told silly lil' me why my clothes files weren't working. You were right. And they work perfectly now. ;) But, it seems I went from one problem to the next. I have some textures and bump maps that are supposed to be used for certain clothing. Problem being, I can load the texture, but when I try to load the the bump map, or a transparency map, it won't do it. I can pick the bump map, and press the "load" button, and it looks like it's doing it, but when it's all done, it hasn't been loaded. It doesn't even give me a pop up warning, or anything. It just won't upload it. It also won't upload a second texture file if I want to. It's like it can only load one thing, and then it's done for the night. Now I know there's gotta be a reason for it, and I don't see what I can be doing wrong. If someone else has gone through this, can you please explain how to fix it? I'd really appreciate the help. -Kathleen

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2000 at 4:13 AM

I've never seen this, what format are the files?

kristyn ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2000 at 11:26 AM

the only time I had this problem is when the pictures are too large for Poser. Check the image information and if you can reduce the image size without sacrificing quality, then do it. kristyn

Kathleen ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2000 at 12:23 PM

The file formats I'm using are tif and pict. Normal formats. You may be right, Kristyn. Guess I'll just have to try that out and see if it works. -Kathleen

skee ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2000 at 9:45 PM

I also have had this problem, I found out if you do a control -alt -delete to end task and then hit cancel, it will reopen that file and then let you bring in the texture you opened.... works for me. skee

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.