Fri, Sep 20, 10:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Mandala & Buddhist Diety

OrchidDave ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 2:47 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:19 AM

Attached Link: Fractal Vajradhara Picture Here

Hi folks, Thought I would share a brand new image created just minutes ago. Glad to see the new fractal forum! The fractal background was created in UltraFractal, my favorite fractal app , the buddha from a digital photo, and put together in Photoshop. ~Dave'O

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 3:09 AM

WOW...Dude you must market that and sell it to other countries&colleges...A perfect work of future art....

audre ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 7:47 PM

lovely! i've always admired your fractal work... and this shows exactly why! thanks for posting it.

OrchidDave ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/galview.mv?2D+l7SnuF4ko+1016234913

Thanks for the compliments! Sure helps lift my spirits after a hard day! Here's another one I did yesterday as well. ~Dave'O

audre ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:09 PM

i am hoping that when we get our fractal gallery going you will post your work here?

OrchidDave ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:23 PM

Of course....it would be in there now if the gallery was happening!

audre ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:38 PM

grin cool. you know us fractal people really gotta stick together...

OrchidDave ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:50 PM

I haven't been doing as much fractal work lately since I became a Mojonaut, beta tester & now moderate the Mojo gallery & forums over at 3dc. Plus I'm working on marketing my art. ~Dave

audre ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:55 PM

i know that feeling. trust me. cool beans about the mojo thing. i wish i had time to play with even a small amount of the software i want to learn. one day mebbe...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.