Sat, Sep 21, 6:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Jim Burtons Cheongsam dress

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 2:31 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:00 PM

Okay I just loaded it and followed the instructions and when i go to load it ...... nothing can not open obj. file. When I open it manually I get the Causual P4 male which will fit on a P4 female but only with her permission :) Anyway anyone have a clue as to whats wrong.

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 4:38 AM

Is this the freebee P4 cheongsam dress?

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 6:25 AM

Make sure you unzipped the .obj file to exactly the right place: :Runtime:Geometries:Poser4Clothes:New:Cheongsam.obj If you're on Windows, that will most likely be C:Program FilesCurious LabsPoser4RuntimeGeometriesPoser4ClothesNewCheongsam.obj It has to be exactly right, or Poser can't find it - it then tends to load something else instead, as you've seen. :-( If Cheongsam.obj is in the right place, look for a Cheongsam.rsr in the same directory. Delete it (with Poser shut down) and try again.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 12:14 PM

file_1825.jpg

I gather something has gone bad with the Zip, as I've gotten about 4-5 messages. I've just replaced it, I'm going to doublecheck that the link here is going to the right file. The cheongsam was the first item of Poser clothing I ever made, incidently!

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 2:26 PM

I really like the dress as it is very beautiful

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 7:29 PM

Kewl... that means that those of us with the original working .zip now have JB first edition collectors items! To heck with that lousy Babe Ruth rookie card! ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.