Fri, Sep 20, 4:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: So What's the Next Contest?

audre ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 1:34 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:47 PM

shall we do a themed event? Color use? What? Everyone, what kind of event would you like to see? Also, I am willing to donate one of my seamless tile/texture packs to the winner... just to add some spice. so Come on TELL ME!!

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 4:04 AM

Cool...

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 4:23 AM

how about a season's contest. 4 images. one for each season of the year

stotty ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 1:07 AM

Or a fractal Monochrome colour challenge.

Little Red ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 10:44 AM

heh... how about a RED one?? lol!!

audre ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:03 PM

Little Red <--- GRIN hmmm let's try to combine the ideas so far... seasons... monochrome... red.... howabout colors of the seasons? you can pick any season you want and then try to make a nice fractal using those colors? we won't tell you what colors or what fractals/mix to use... just those basic stipulations.. how's that sound?

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:14 PM

but err that's confusing 'pick any season and try to make a fractal using those colors' but 'wont tell you what colors'... ok for summer I pick white and blue and black. will that work?

audre ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:54 PM

hmmm i see that is confusing.. okay lets simplify...

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:58 PM

ok then how about as a suggestion: brown,red,orange for fall white/silver,black,blue for winter pink,lt.green,yellow for spring dk.green,lt.green,gold for summer

audre ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 5:05 PM

hey that looks good to me!! let's try it... i'll announce it officially in a few days... and then we can get the ball rolling.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.