Tue, Oct 22, 12:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Where is "Buffy" character? JeffH?

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 7:10 PM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 9:12 PM

In JeffH's work he refers to a Buffy character-is that the SMGellar character? If not where would she be? Thanks! Eric Walters

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 9:09 PM

It's on the PFO FS. You have the basic figure already in that pz3 I sent.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:48 PM

Thanks Jeff I have been "whitlin" away at the pz3 to make it more like my friend-added quite afew more MT's-and made a texture with her real face. I am getting closer-a ways to go. I alloted 175 MB of RAM to P4 V Beta 1.17 and after several renders and reshaping-I tried adding texture and transmaps to the hair-Boom! Outta memory-ByeBye! Now I need to find the Kozbura hair! Thanks again. Eric Walters

duesentrieb ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 6:19 PM

As I created the SMG character, I would be interested in the result of the morphing and texturing. Could you post an image of her new look?

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 6:59 PM

Certainly! I just finished reading the UVmapper tutorial for the Mac so I was going to have a go at creating a texture and trans map for the Morph hair. I want to use her own hair as a starting point. I will fire up dreamweaver and put a link to the pic on my website. Prolly late tonight or tomorrow. I guess I can qualify it as "WIP" Thanks! Eric Walters

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.