Tue, Oct 22, 1:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: flush with what?

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 4:18 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:30 AM

Getting in here is often difficult, however, at 10pm PDT I shouldn't be crowded out. This was the message: SessSQL: Host '208.138.126.7' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' An electronic version of 'Drain-O'?... or is 'Vanish' a more apt product comparison? CompuServe has ghost bots which go checking the Forums automatically for people who aren't really there but have left a ghost behind because they didn't log out and reset (dropped connection, crashed computer, whatever). Doesn't the Internet proper have something like this? Carolly

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 7:15 AM

There's a small handle on the left side of the server you see, and periodicaly they have to give it a yank and we all go swirling down into oblivion briefly... ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

fur ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 7:27 AM

it automatically flushes people off here every 30 minutes if they haven't been active. not sure what happened to the database last night before we restarted it. someday the server will come back up BAR BAR BAR and i can retire!! Message671414.jpg

kbennett ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 11:20 AM

Instead of the usual BAA BAA Black Sheep presumably fur? ;)

DragonWalk ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 8:18 AM

Gas pains...obstructed servers...a constipated dilemma of circumstances... ...too much food talk in the OT forum...;-)

Entropic ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 3:18 PM

POTATO.

DragonWalk ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 3:27 PM

...radish...

WyldeSnake ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 11:30 PM

all hail the holy radish...and the heksheyel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.