Sun, Oct 6, 5:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Can't log in to DAZ3D :/

silverblade33 ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 9:44 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 8:27 AM

Was gonna buy some stuff today sigh. Anyone else having problems?

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

-Waldo- ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 9:59 AM

Maybe you need to lower your cookie or firewall security Waldoo

nnuu ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 1:33 PM

no ive been having the same problems.....everytime i log on there it crashes my browser and sometimes my mac....which is kinda hard to do ...ive been triing for about a week now...... nnuu

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 2:01 PM

I'm getting pissed off with Daz, too. Over and above the site being inaccessible every 10 minutes or so, and the broken links all over the place, I'm havein a whale of a time trying to buy online. They lost some of my account details, so the system didn't recognise my email addy, yet when I created a new account it remembered me well enough to realise there's an address mismatch. I moved house a few weeks ago, and I guess they still have my old address on file. However, when I called to try and resolve the problem, someone said they would run my card manually. An hour later and another phone call, and it's still not happening. I only want to buy the damned Millennium Guitar.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 2:05 PM

Wahoo! Finally! Tis a painfully slow download, though. Oh well, at least it's on the way. :D

My Store

My Gallery

nnuu ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 4:00 PM

finally can get on the site.....the main page loads no problem...but when i go to the store it took 10 minutes to load and i couldnt even go to tanother application why i waited......it looked like it froze my comp...but it didnt.....so after it loaded everything else was fine........whats with that anyways?.....renderosity was faster to load when they were switching servers than daz3d site..........and i have a t1 connection......go figure nnuu

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 5:50 PM

I bought the Millennium Dragon tack and animations yesterday (I have a wretched habit of waiting until the last day of a sale). No problems, other than losing the item in my cart when I logged in. Must remember to log in first, then shop.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 8:37 PM

Well, so much for that. I'm now the not-so-proud owner of the Millennium Guitar. It's absolute pants. Save yourselves some money and don't buy it. There are better quality free guitars here in the Free Stuff section. (Walks away muttering and complaining...)

My Store

My Gallery

Strangechilde ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 8:48 PM

I had a few problems ordering the Millennium Dragon (haven't used it yet; I'll be upgrading computers within the month, so review then). Trouble logging in, and I could remember neither my login address nor my password. I created a new account. Trouble at the final purchasing stage. So I e-mailed Daz. Within six hours I had a reply. Within 12 hours I had the Millennium Dragon, and the problem causing my problem had been fixed, and it only took so long because Daz and I are in different countries. Service-wise, Daz positively rocks, as far as my experience is concerned. If you can't resolve a problem by waiting a few hours or using a different browser, just contact them-- they will pull out as many stops as they can.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 11:31 PM

IMO, service wise, DAZ positively sucks, Strangechilde. The lady I spoke to didn't give me key information regarding my purchase, or what they would do about it - and that amounts to piss poor service in my eyes. The fact that they cross reference their credit card purchases against addresses merely confirms my opinion. I have better things to do than make (two - for a $20 purchase!) international telephone calls and wait an hour for someone to get moving. Funny thing here - I can walk into a store, buy something and walk out again in about 5 minutes. I expect the same (or better) from online purchases - especially when their fuckup meant I had the problem in the first place. IMO, customer service means "We will move heaven and earth to make our customers happy" NOT "We will frustrate our customers attempts to buy our products". This is not the first time Daz have fucked me about - but it will be the last. They just lost a customer.

My Store

My Gallery

Strangechilde ( ) posted Wed, 25 September 2002 at 8:06 AM

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you've had such bad experiences with Daz, SamTherapy. I've had only good ones, so I wanted to say the token something nice... ah well. Happy rendering to you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.