Fri, Sep 20, 4:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: I could really use some help on Apohysis

Ianfe ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 4:48 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:41 AM

Ok, maybe I've been out of the loop for too long btu all of a sudden I get Apophysis and I have no idea how to get the images I get on it out of Apophysis and into UF3 or Photoshop. Could someone just write a simple set of general instructions? I'd really appreciate it.

Wub ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 8:05 PM

Did you read the help file?

tresamie ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 8:44 PM

The help file was really good. My problems were just stupidity related, lol. I have straightened them out and found the help file and now I am having fun.

Fractals will always amaze me!

Ianfe ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 11:21 PM

AYe, I did. I keep getting my images deformed, somehow. I never get the same thing in UF sigh... I guess I just need practice or something

Wub ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 11:38 PM

How do you mean deformed? Once you paste the parameters into UF the flame should look pretty much the same as it did in Apophysis.

Ianfe ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 11:53 PM

Actually, it turned out to be perhaps a weird bug on the particular flame I had chosen as my trial experience. I fired up my Apophysis, generated a new one, and this time I got it right. Huh... I guess i was just too fixed on my earlier one... ... but still, thanks guys for all your help!

fayrelady ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2002 at 12:40 AM

I fell in love with Apopysis the first time I saw what it could do, and I just love working with flame fractals - some things I've figgered out, I've now got my random number of triangles set to between 2 and 3, I've found the less the number of em the better. I work with 35 iterations in UF3 until the last minute and if necessary render them larger by copying and pasting a layer at a time into a new box, slow but sure way of getting it larger and not locking up the computer. Hope this helps some of you folks with many layer flame fractals, who may not have discovered it for yourself yet. I'm currently working on a 53 layer plus flame and it aint finished yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed when it comes to making it a decent size.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.