Sat, Sep 21, 9:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: 2 new dresses ala Vogue patern pic

Velen ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 1:49 AM Ā· edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:31 PM

file_29160.jpg

Hi here are 2 dress meshes made to resemble a clasic vogue patern style. PhilC also made some in a post a while back but there is so little on the pluses of dynamic clothing and the realisum we can gain from it thought i would repost the textured finished dresses. front pic is a halter neck the front of the the crossed strap version is the same as the halter depicted via front vue. Phil please repost your pics here, lets see if we can get some interes going in showing the cloth room works of others :) PS no post work textures created fully in P5 hair Neftis hair both pics. Realy gota love the advances in P5 great work CL :) Later Vel

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 1:57 AM

Now those are really nice.Love the material.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 7:04 AM

file_29161.jpg

Very nicely done Velen. As you have found you can obtain more or less any type of fold and drape you want with a combination of mesh and the parameters in the cloth room. Its a bit like an artist with a new brush. The paint is the same but one has to learn new strokes.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Dizzie ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 7:45 AM

Oh Vel, the flow of those dresses are wonderful...makes me drool for P5....LOL

Velen ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 10:10 AM

file_29162.jpg

smiles thank you for the complament Dizzie and Chahole. Exsactly Phil is why I hope we can start some interest in the cloth room postings question asking and so on. there are so many many things that can be done in it :) and here is an exsample of how seting can change the folds and aperinces of the same dress. this is the halter top Dress.

wayneout ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 11:16 AM

Excellent designs. I was wondering if you were going to have them in the marketplace? I have tried to make my own but so far no luck. Bill

Velen ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 1:49 PM

it is something i have been considering. if there is interest in my clothing designs for Judy and P5's dynamiccloth room i can put together a pacage of say 5 to 10 items. let me know if there is interest for this. Laters vel

wayneout ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 2:58 PM

Hello, I know that I would be interested. Thanks, Bill

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:20 PM

Phil and Vel, Apologies for vanishing on you guys. Last week was stuffed around the clock with turkeys. Bureaucrats and incompetants singly and combined and there were deadlines which had to be met. I still feel like the White Queen running in place... trying to find where I last left these threads... I know I dropped the knitting somewhere. I've sent the sketches of the back to Phil, so he can modify the drape if he wishes. What he has done, though, is lovely. I like the suggestion of a train. In another thread April has textured a dress by Xurge with a train, so we may indeed be returning to a romantic era (or one with cleaner streets!) ;^) Vel's work has been the surprise for me. This is delightful. :chuckle: If animated properly, men's eyes should follow the movement of hips within fabric, and that is something we haven't been able to do before. I'm still working on my website, so don't have the pages set up for hosting freestuff yet. :deep sigh: (Vel, I think you'd asked?) Penguinisto was hosting, so you might ask him. As for MarketPlace or Free Stuff, I'll gladly encourage, aid, and abet if folks want patterns which are stylish and different. Carolly

Velen ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2002 at 10:51 AM

Welcome Back Carolly :) hope the hollerdays are going well for you :) Ill send you the meshes and cr2 files for these if you want them. as i did say i would put them in free stuff :) or just for you to use as was you oridganal post that inspired them. and for thows that have shown inters I will put up a clothing pac in the market place. I have ruffly 100 or more meshes created for other projects over the yrs im fiting to work in P5 with its cloth sym, it dose difer in its results from Maya's sym so do have to mod the meshes for proper draping in P5. Ok so pacs how many per ? 5 or 10 meshes ? and should i keep then of same type or mix them for you? ohh and ill release them very cheep in price. let me know Vel

Velen ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2002 at 10:55 AM

ps cheep = im thinking 1.00 US per mesh sound fare to all here this will solve the hosting problems and help Rosaty a bit as well with out gouging the comunaty. Laters Vel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.