Sat, Sep 21, 4:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Help ME!!!!!! plz... window problem.

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 7:09 AM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 11:00 AM

file_30260.jpg

look at the picture i put here and plz try 2 tell me what 2 do!! i cant move the window... plz... and 10x and bye 4 now...

mon1alpha ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 7:20 AM

:) No worries go to Window Document size and then resize your windows size to....say 100x100 and you should be able to move it back to where you want it. Mon ps: if that doesn't work then try setting preferences to factory setting

Kelderek ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 7:48 AM

file_30261.jpg

After fixing this, it's a good idea to set a UI dot to help you restore it quicker next time.

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 8:17 AM

file_30262.jpg

First of all BIG 10x the factory settings fixed it up.. and if im here so i will keep asking questions (and im sorry abot my english) ;) ok so my 2nd problem is a texture broblem... as u can c when i load the new texture it dosent fix 2 the model... and some times nothing happenz... my steps are ctrl + 9 rander > material and then i press on the load button in texture map and find the texture... but some tines nothing happens (when i try to load a lingerie texture) and some thimes it dosent fix ( as u can c) some 1 got any idea why? and again BIG BIG 10x

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 8:24 AM

You can only load a texture onto the model it's appropriate for. Example - Victoria textures don't work on the standard Poser female, and lingerie textures will only work on the lingerie model they were made for. There are a few exceptions, but they are very, very rare. What texture are you trying to apply to the model above?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

PabloS ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 4:42 PM

Actually Sam you CAN load any texture on any model that will take a texture. It may look odd, but you can do it. itsik_m_18If, I read your description right, try rendering. You usually won't see the texture until it's rendered unless you set the "document" window to display textures (which makes things move slow). I believe the setting is the last button. (Sorry, if I were at home I could ship you a screen shot.)

mon1alpha ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 3:17 AM

Always ask questions here :) That's how I've learned things here, in fact I'm still learning after 2 years. There are lots of tutorials here as well bye for now Mon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.