Sat, Sep 21, 6:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: horse <<<<<Pleasssssssssssssse :)

tile11 ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 8:36 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:36 PM

I am looking for a horse prop for Poser 4. Does anybody know were I can get it? Thanks for any help! Bill tiles2@home.com

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 8:45 PM

It's included Free with Poser 4, well the legal version anyhow. -Colt

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 9:34 PM

Try under the animals in the figures library in Poser 4 it should be there. Storm

tile11 ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 11:37 PM

Oh ya, there it is :) I am such a newbie I don't even know were anything is. The manuel that comes with software such as these are a big pain. I love the outside books much better::^) Just bought the Poser 4 Handbook today! :) It is great to go to amazon.com to read what people say about them as well. But still it would be nice to find more collections on horses. I have written a great song about a horse with an attidude. He is a race horse and loves to beat all the other horses around him. He always wins. But he doesn't like the name that is given him: "Slow Poke". :) The song goes in different speeds. The horse talks about the race as he is running. I've charted a few songs at no 1. in remote categories on mp3.com. That is why I wan't something very very special. Because I believe I have one of the best songs that have ever been written in regards to a race horse. This song is from a horses point of view. I've even given the tune to Johnny Cash. Thanks for the scoop Is there any more that I can get :) ? Were is the best company? Thanks much! Bill

Eshal ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 11:48 PM

Bill, Try looking in the poser freestuff pages here. Do a search for horse, horses etc. I believe you will find a number of great textures as well as a couple of great morphs and props for them. PS If Johnny Cash goes ahead with your tune that would be awesome...I'm a fan of his work :) Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

steveshanks ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 4:35 AM

Try www.poserworld.com there are some textures, tack and a coral......steve

tile11 ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 9:13 AM

Thanks steve for the comment about "Poserworld", I'll check it out. I said I love the "outside book" much better. We as humans sure love to say things and regret it letter on I think. I have been reading Poser 4 handbook by R. Shamms Mortier and and miffed about when you get into the morphing you have to go out and buy yet another software. And I am greatly surpised that it mentions Ray Dream 6. It probably is good. But I found when I went out and bought Ray Dream 4 year back I got so discouraged I quit, I found it to be very very unuser friendly. So far though I am blown away by Poser4, this seems to be another type of animal. In my opinion I find this a very powerful program. (that is coming from a newbie who loves user friendly stuff.) I really find truly one of the greatest treasures on earth is to find things that make learning simple. I think instructional books as well are a realy hunt, some are real nasy when it comes to helping newbies, some are precious. Such as Classroom in a Book. By Adobe. They are just fantastic from a beginners frame of mind. At least mine that is. Thanks again steve for the great tip. I am on my way over there right now. Bill

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 25 June 2000 at 10:01 AM

I believe you can find some horse poses at Lannie's Web Graphics. I believe her site is listed in the links section to the right here. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.