Mon, Sep 9, 5:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: V3 morph inj failures HELP please!

OReillyTX ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 3:48 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:29 AM

Howdy, I was just trying to use V3 with all SR's installed. When I try to load the head morph inj's I keep getting prompted to locate some ear and eye *.pz2 files why is this? What do i need to do to fix it ? It really messes P5/sr3 up. Thanks in advance.

Jaager ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 4:35 PM

Where did you put the folder = !DAZ ? The files being requested are in that folder. It needs to be in Runtimelibraries of the main P5 The !DAZVictoria3 BodyDeltas and HeadDeltas need to be the way they are installed. If you choose the move these files you must edit the paths in all of the pose files in the pose library to match your new location and that is just not worth the effort.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 7:15 PM

I have not moved the !DAZ folder knowing that its a root dependency to V3 and M3. Its only V3 head morphs that are bugged. Is this a known issue to anyone?

Jaager ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 8:22 PM

Write down the names of the problem files as Poser presents them. Open the pose file in a text editor. Look at the readScript line/path for the problem file. Trace the path yourself. You should then see what the problem is The content of the file that injects the deltas is not the problem. This is a location problem. You may only need to do one file to see a general problem. You may need to re-install if some INJ files have been deleted. You can install to a remote - empty folder - and pull over just the files you need If you have the upgrade - just put a copy of the V1 geometry file in the empty folder - with its entire path. Now - if this is a character pose from a 3rd party, the problem may be the character using the V3Male morphs and you not having them.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 9:00 PM

Thank you for the advanced info looks like I need to get my hands dirty in file goo then I guess. Is this a common issue ? I have all of the V3 and V3M inj sets its all DAZ3d for V3 I have. I just got around to installing and playing with her. I went to pop in the INJ all head set when I discovered the issue.Next I tried one set for the head at a time with no luck. only head inj's seem affected. Thanks again Jaager!

Jaager ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 10:43 PM

Have injections take forever because !DAZ is not in the root Runtime is a common issue. Not finding files is not a common issue, no, to answer your question. It is a location problem at your end.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.