Sat, Jul 6, 12:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 10:46 am)

Subject: Crossdressing Mike?

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 10:18 PM · edited Sat, 04 May 2024 at 7:53 AM

Okay so I'm a pervert ;-) Takes all kinds, right?

Actually, I've been reading way too much anime and can't get the luscious Count D out of my warped little mind. I'd love to do him in Poser but I can't find the clothes. Not a thing even remotely resembling a male cheongsam, except textures for the morphing fantasy dress in a bishie set for V3 over at Poser Pros. Howsomever I do not have said dress, do not plan to buy it in the foreseeable future (saving up for David) and want to use Mike instead. So ... any suggestions?

Btw, I see absolutely no reason why that over-pixilated bimbo should get all the pretty outfits. ::stamps foot, pouts and whines:: It's just not fair!

elizabyte ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 10:24 PM

I've wanted to do Frank N. Furter from The Rocky Horror Show for ages, but try finding fishnet stockings and a sequined corset for Mike! ;-) Actually, a few months back I did a custom illustration for the website of a professional drag queen, and I used V3 with male morphs and the Morphing Fantasy Dress, since it has those morphs. Worked out very well. Not sure if that's an option for you, but I thought I'd pass it on. There are other clothes that also conform to the V3 Male (I've actually used that figure a lot for client work and illustration; V3 Male makes a lovely elf, as well as a fine drag queen). V3 Morphing Starlet Dress comes to mind. Unfortunately, the Cocktail Dress doesn't... ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 11:08 PM

Just been to Daz, cringed in horror at the cost of the MFD for us poor non-Platinum Club members, but couldn't find the V3 Male at all, just the regular head & body morph packs. Was I looking in the right place -- it's not a 3rd party item or a separate character on a different page maybe?

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 11:36 PM

file_123439.jpg

"I've wanted to do Frank N. Furter from The Rocky Horror Show for ages, but try finding fishnet stockings and a sequined corset for Mike!" Corset, I dunno, but if you mean Mike 3, you could try the "Second Skin" fishnets that are in the Platinum Club. Mods, can we please have a "Mommy, I'm scared!" tag?

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 11:56 PM

"Mods, can we please have a "Mommy, I'm scared!" tag?" ::snerk:: Whatever for? I think he's cute! Then again, I am a pervert. But what the hey,it don't do nobody harm...

dbowers22 ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 12:28 AM

Byrdie, the V3 male is part of the body and head morphs pack. It is one of the options in !V3 Full-Body INJ. There is also a Young Male at the bottom of the list. For a male head you would use the !V3 Head INJ and scroll down to Hd Male.

elizabyte ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 12:45 AM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1143

Oh, the V3 catsuit also supports the male morphs, and that's VERY useful (I've used it plenty of times on the V3 male figure). The V3 male is a morph pack for V3, by the way (link attached). Lots of people have said rude things about the V3 male and while nude, well, yeah, he's kinda lacking in a lot of ways, dress him up and you can take him anywhere! ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

xoconostle ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 1:06 AM

Oh, I was just kidding. I was laughing at myself as I rendered that, thinking "I am scaring myself," though. :-)

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 8:58 AM

"For a male head you would use the !V3 Head INJ
and scroll down to Hd Male."

Ah, so that's what I was doing wrong -- no wonder I kept getting femme features, I forgot the danged head morphs. :: bangs own head on keyboard:: Stupid featherbrain! So I'll try it again and see how it works out, hopefully I won't need any extras besides clothes. However I'll add it to my wishlist for the next Daz sale (maybe Christmas or whenever they slow down on all the GIRL hype, whichever comes first.)

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2004 at 8:57 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1733

I actually have a crossdressing V3 male in my gallery. ("Victoria's Secret" ;) There's a "Wizard Robe" for Mike, I know. A bit of re-texturing and I bet it could be made to look dressy! I linked it - it's about 20 bucks for the non-Platinum.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.