Sat, Jul 6, 12:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 10:46 am)

Subject: Mike 3 Undies?

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 3:48 PM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 2:24 AM

Okay, I've searched the freebies and the marketplace here and at several Poser sites, even the other "R" one, but no way can I find any sexy underwear for Mike 3. Looking for a thong or bikini but all I can find is for Mike 2 and I don't have Tailor or Clothing Convertor or whatever so that's no good. Darn it all, I know these things exist! I've seen some pretty hot renders featuring M3 in studmuffin undies. Anybody know where I might find some? Free or purchase doesn't matter, long as it's not too expensive.

Message edited on: 10/31/2004 15:50

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 5:28 PM

did you look at daz? they have a ton of 1.99 sets, with your limited platinum membership, that - if i'm not mistaken - was extended til nov. 2nd. and I know there's an underwear set in there for m3. if you find a pair for m3 that aren't quite what you're looking for, you could try making a transparency map for them, to trim them down into bikinis/g-strings. E.D.

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 5:40 PM

Yeah, I just saw those & added 'em to my cart. However, I know squat all about making transmaps. Anybody (Dr. Geep?) have a tutorial around?

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 5:56 PM

I just read a tutorial on transmapping yesterday, again at daz. transmaps use the blank texture maps of an item, but instead of putting a texture on it, you use black, white and varying shades of gray. whatever part you paint black will be completely transparent/invis. white will be where the clothing or texture is, and gray is for partial transparency - the darker the gray is, the more transparent the cloth will be. the tutorial was pretty short, and seemed pretty simple. I haven't actually tried doing it yet, but i plan to, with the v3 tunic. E.D.

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 7:36 PM

file_138049.jpg

I suppose these aren't really sexy.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 8:06 PM

Attached Link: Pjaj's UnderWear Pkg for M3

It's part of a complete underware package.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 8:09 PM

file_138051.jpg

I could package these up and let you have them. Something I've been working on off and on. No muscle morphs, and simple textures. I can do a quick transmap for a solid pouch and mesh sides and back if you like. It does have a low front morph though. Let me know if you want it.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 8:16 PM

Hey pdxjims! Where can I get that character/texture? Is it yours or something you bought? E.D.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 8:29 PM

Attached Link: Mec4D

The texture is Marius (for M2) by Catherina Hardis at Mec4D Studios. She doesn't have anythin gup for sale at her site right now, but you might try to contact her through her site. I converted the texture using the UTC available at Daz. It is an M2 texture, and you'd have to convert it. The morphs I used are from the CDI Brom available at Daz. They are wonderful. Catherina hasn't released anything for a while. Is she still around here at all. She does the best texturing work of anyone. Catherina, Quim, and SteffyZZ over at ZetaStudios are my favorite texturers.

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 8:54 PM

"If I want it..." Are you kidding, Jim? You know darn well I do. Heck, I'll even sacrifice a nekkid Michael in your honor! My poor Slytherin Sex God is in dire straits 'cuz a certain Gryffie brat hexed his robes off and, magic or not, you know how drafty those old castles can be ;-)

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 8:58 PM

file_138055.jpg

I got Mike 3's underwear set for $1.99 and the Breakfast Club texture set for $1.99 at the DAZ Platinum Club.

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 9:09 PM

They're already on my list.

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 11:16 PM

Kool. They're not very sexy, I confess. They're just one of the fine items I got from DAZ's offer of a temporary Platinum Club membership.

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 12:56 AM

file_138056.jpg

Send me an IM and I'll give the download location. Two versions, one solid black leather, the other a black leather and mesh sides and back. Only while supplies last. Limited time only.

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 1:40 AM

Bobbie, Au contraire, that's pretty sexah. ;) RC

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 9:59 AM

Hmm, compared to the undies pdxjims showed, the others are quite tame. Pardon my muddled mind for the image I just had, of me standing in the living room, in my boxers, singing "Do you think I'm sexy?!" Pot belly and all. Now someone won't sleep tonight,

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 6:38 PM

I am serene and my sleep is uncompromised. :) I just have a thing for men in boxers...

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 9:02 PM

file_138057.jpg

Really? Here's another David character to pose for you. (No, it's not a "self portrait". I'm bigger than that.)

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 9:24 PM

Weee! You're catering to my baser instincts. We likes you, yessss. RC

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 11:50 PM

blush

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.