Wed, Sep 25, 3:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 2:58 pm)

Subject: Teresa

Svigor ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 6:51 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

Teresa is wonking out on me. I load V3 and apply the Teresa morph, it works, but her eyeballs seem to stay where they were (which means they pop out of her head!). The only thing I can think of is that I'm using V3 Sr2, and maybe Teresa wants V3 Sr1. Has anyone else had this problem? Can I install V3 Sr1 over Sr2, or do I need to do something more complicated?

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 8:29 PM

I don't think it's the version. I just tried it with SR2, and it works fine for me.

What version of Poser are you using?

Svigor ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 9:22 PM · edited Sun, 05 December 2004 at 9:23 PM

P5. I can't think what it could be. Maybe it's because I fiddled with Vic's pbm morphs (yanked them out with morph manager because they piss me off)?

Message edited on: 12/05/2004 21:23

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 9:30 PM

That's probably it. I don't think custom morphs will work correctly with them. Try reinstalling V3. You can save the PBM-less version under a different name first, if you want.

Svigor ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 11:44 PM

I didn't add any custom morphs, I just deleted the empty slots that start with (pbmdc and pbmcc or whatever they are). I'll give it a go with a standard V3 though just in case, thanks.

xenic101 ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 12:07 AM

She does that to me sometimes too. I applied another morph after the Terese morph to get a different face.

What I found to fix it is;

1. select an eye
  2. double click on xtrans to bring up the "Edit Parameters Dial" window
  3. reset the "value", "min limit", and "max limit" values to zero
  4. close the window and repeat for ytrans and ztrans
  5. select the other eye and correct thoose values
  6. export to Bryce and render

Svigor ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 12:33 AM

Thanks xenic, that sounds like it might do the trick. I though it might be something like that but I'm always scared to mess with that axis stuff.

Svigor ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 12:59 AM

Yep, that did the trick, thanks again!

Puntomaus ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 1:25 AM · edited Mon, 06 December 2004 at 1:28 AM

The problem might be that you have deleted the empty channels since they are used to inject custom morphs. The inj morph for Teresa's custom headmorph uses the PBMCC_01.

Message edited on: 12/06/2004 01:28

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 9:10 AM

What Puntomaus said. You may not have thought you added any custom morphs, but the Teresa morph is a custom morph. Without those PBM channels, any character that uses custom morphs probably won't work correctly.

Svigor ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 11:22 PM

Ah, okay - still, xenic's suggestion fixed the eye problem.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.