Fri, Sep 20, 4:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: Sun Room..WIP Warning!!! Large File!!!

Carnifex ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 6:26 AM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 4:37 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_144917.jpg

Well, I posted this a couple of times in the galleries, at various stages in development, in the vain hope of getting some suggestions for improvement. No such luck...Nothing useful. Although I thank the people that posted compliments:) I am basically looking for some of the better artists around here to comment on the scene so I can get a second opinion. I think I'm getting close to the point where I can't improve it anymore, so I'm hoping that fresh eyes will spot anything I've missed. A wee bit of explanation. The scene is meant to be set some time in the future. And yes, her panties are meant to be glowing like that:) Why are they glowing?? No idea. Just thought it would look nice. Same thing with some of the jewelry she's wearing. Now for those who've read Reality Dysfunction, this is supposed to be Ione Saldana. I think I got pretty close to my image of what she would look like. Except for the ears which I just added because I felt that they looked cool :) So, any and all commments and suggestions will be appreciated and taken into consideration. I left the file large for a reason, I want you guys to be able to see all the details. Oh and no postwork has been done on this. Everything rendered in Cinema 4D XL 6, figure is Zygote's Victoria, the room is the Turretroom downloaded from Scifi 3D, wineglass and book from Freestuff and Propsguild. Couch and the rest is mine. The texture is Emily from Freestuff. Thanks to all those without whom I would never have gotten this made. regards Ian Wendt

jonfe ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 6:47 AM

Apart from the right shoulder - which I feel should and could be fixed with a little post work - the rest is great... And the Cinema render is awesome ! Keep it up - Jon

HybridSoul ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 1:10 PM

file_144919.jpg

well personaly all i can see is these 2 things everything else is great the shoulder just needs the joint fixed and the panties seem to jst stop and not cover her fully

Dal ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 1:45 PM

Nice picture and good composition (from what I can tell on my teeny tiny monitor ;) ) Just one thing to add to whats already been said. Maybe the book needs some pages added (postwork) sticking up in the air?. Hardback books tend not to be that small, and paperback books (which are), don't lay that flat. I know its a niggly little thing, but you did ask... :))) All the best, Dal

nfredman ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2001 at 2:03 PM

This is a very nice effort. i concur with HybridSoul's comments, and add some other small items, most of which can be fixed in post. Her right hand could be a bit more relaxed on the divan, not as stretched. Breasts are defying gravity. The edge of her panties, at the crease in the groin, has slipped under her thigh. This whole crease isn't quite right. It wouldn't extend all the way up to where her arm is resting, and it wouldn't be quite so round. Her left upper arm also needs a bit of smoothing to take the kink out of it. The open book has its spine broken! The librarians will be mad. Make sure the reflections & shadows & objects all blur a bit as they recede from the foreground. This will help give focus to the figure. It's hard to see it all on my screen, but i will make one compositional comment: try not to have her smack in the middle of the picture. i would crop either the bottom or the top of the picture, or move the POV a bit more top or bottom. Also, all the motion is very horizontal and vertical, except for her, which gives the picture a very serene feel. However, you have a wonderful opportunity to play with the sky, which you haven't taken yet! How about some rising planets or something? Thank you for sharing your hard work with us! --Nan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.