Wed, Sep 18, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Missing Export Terrain Button in Vue5 Infinite

dburdick ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 5:47 PM · edited Tue, 10 October 2023 at 1:41 PM

file_290646.jpg

I thought I was loosing my mind when I couldn't find out how to export a bitmap of a Vue Terrain. I knew I was able to do this Vue4 and sure enough, the export button is missing in Vue 5 I. I'm using Vue 5 5.08 - 2 build 277859. Is this the broken build or is the export button missing on other Vue 5I versions as well?

Thanks

iloco ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 5:52 PM · edited Sat, 10 September 2005 at 5:54 PM

You are using the build that had a lot of problems and e-on asked everyone to back up to build 277255.
If you go back to 277255 you will have the export feature you are looking for in Vue Inf. :) Hopeful a new 5.08 build will be out shortly that will have a lot of these problems fixed.

Message edited on: 09/10/2005 17:54

ïÏøçö

Veritas777 ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 7:11 PM

As a quick Work-Around you should be able to use the COPY button in the Terrain Editor (near the top left corner) and then PASTE this from the clip-board into your favorite image editor. From there of course you can save it in any file format you use- like PSD, TIF or TGA, which can be re-imported back into the Vue Terrain Editor.

dburdick ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 8:29 PM

Thanks Veritas, the Copy to ClipBoard trick worked perfectly.

LordWexford ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2005 at 3:14 AM

I had exactly the same issue yesterday morning. After a browse around the forums at the E-On web site I rolled back to the earlier build. Not only did the button re-appear, but a number of other problems disappeared as well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.