Sat, Sep 21, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Please reset

mksjuliana ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2005 at 3:39 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 5:23 AM

My computer has been down for about two months and I had a gift certificate that just expired. Is it possible to have that reset? Also, I have already downloaded my items the allowed 3 times, but have had to re-install my operating system and no longer have them on my hard drive. Is it possible to reset those as well? Thank you so very much, Julie

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2005 at 6:18 PM

Hi Julie, You're all reset. Glad to see your computer is up and running again. Deb

Debbie M.

mksjuliana ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2005 at 10:35 PM · edited Sun, 20 November 2005 at 10:37 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU! Is it possible to get an extension on the gift certificate that just expired?

Message edited on: 11/20/2005 22:37

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2005 at 10:39 PM

You're very welcome Julie. I'm sorry, but it isn't possible to extend Gift Certificates. They're good for one year before they expire. Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.