Sun, Oct 6, 1:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Problems With M3 And S3

LillianaSapphire ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 2:20 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 1:56 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_309055.jpg

Hi, I'm having a few problems with Michael 3 and Steph Petite. I've loaded both figures into the scene, and injected morphs into them and when I spin the dials or inject character morphs I'm getting some serious deformation of the mesh. If you look in the picture i've attached you'll see what I mean... It seems one side of mike fails to morph, and the top of Stephs thighs seem to jag out.. Both characters are upto date with service releases, so I have no idea why i'm having this problem any help would be gratefully appreciated thanks :)

nickedshield ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 2:31 PM

On S3 that is an inherent mesh problem, which afflicts V3 also. Maverous at RDNA has an inj file that helps to correct it. On M3 make sure you have the current update to the body morphs.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 2:32 PM

With SP: you need to bend her buttocks as well as her thighs to get her in that position. Adjust the bending angles until the flattening is minimized.

For M3: that's a result of having the based updated, and the body morphs not updated. Or vice-versa. Reset your downloads and reinstall both the M3 base and body morph pack.

LillianaSapphire ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 2:44 PM

I've looked on Daz and there are no updates for the body or head morph packages for Michael 3. I've installed the service release 1.. Should I just roll back to the original M3 Cr2? Do you have a link for the INJ file that helps correct the problem on Steph.. as I have this problem in a lot of poses with her :( Many in fact from pose packs. Thanks for the heklp so far :)

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 2:49 PM

Reset your downloads at DAZ. You can do it yourself, from your account history page. Then re-download both the base and the body morph pack.

The morph nickedshield is talking about was made for V3. Not sure how well it would work for SP.

A lot of pose packs are lousy. Including the ones you pay for. There's always a little bit of flattening at the top of the thigh when you bend the legs like that, but it shouldn't be that bad.

LillianaSapphire ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 2:53 PM

Right i'll go do that now :) And I'll also try bending the buttocks as well as the legs wtih that pose and see what happens. Thanks for the help with this problem, and I do have to agree with you some of the pose packs you can buy are pretty lousy!!! :

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.