Wed, Sep 18, 1:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Problem with background images

Lakeesha ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 9:45 AM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 1:06 PM

file_311252.jpg

Heya,

as the topic says I have a problem with my background images. After I prescind from using them by importing them directly, because they became pixelating, I started to use a simple prob square with the image as texture.

A long time it went good but now a problem came up. Rendering a poser 4 image in poser 6 I see black horizontal stripes on the background.

A firefly image causes the problem you can see on the attached image. The background should be yellow.

Could anyone tell me why that happened or what I can do to prevent it?

Thanks for your help,

Jess

Message edited on: 12/13/2005 09:46

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 9:48 AM

Don't use the double sided square prop, since Firefly has trouble with double sided polygons. Use the single sided square and all should be well.

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 10:09 AM

or failing that, try making the background image (file|Import|Background image)the same size as the pic you're doing; that should cut down on pixellation. It works in Version 4, at least..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Lakeesha ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 10:20 AM

@pakled: that won't work because the wanted image is double size of my monitor :-) but thanks. @bob: thanks very much, it worked perfectly :) The result will be shown in gallery as "june"-part of my calendar soon :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.