Sat, Aug 3, 1:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:13 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Clint & Jeny, You get major hugs.

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 11:10 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 1:21 PM

Clint, I just missed ya at fartzone.

Jeny, Clint -- Thank you.  Thank you ever so much for making the right decision for the Everyone involved, even though I doubted ya.

I'll think better next time by far.

Elle

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 11:13 AM

😄 Doubted me and JenyK - Oh now .. come on.  :rolleyes:

😉

Sorry I missed ya at ArtZone.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 11:34 AM

What the hey is the 'fartzone' and why has this crude fellah nevah heard of it...LOL?

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 11:38 AM

http://artzone.daz3d.com/blog/index.php?seid=ynsaen

Bobby, That would be the DAZ ArtZone, a site in beta development right now very similar to MySpace.

"Fartzone" is a colloquialism ...

Clint, Jeny -- there it is, big as day.  Full apology.

Thanks again.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 1:54 PM

But how long do we have to wait for a thread where we can discuss Clark without it being locked by drive by trollings from the other side?

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 1:56 PM

Mizrael:

Start a new thread, do not mention apollo, anton, or anything to do with events, and amake it clear int he first post that's off topic.

I'll steer clear too, jic :D

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 2:04 PM

I was thinking of that but I'm waiting to hear from a moderator before I even touch that topic again. I'm sorry but the lockings need to be a little more justified. I'm not going to waste time trying to discuss anything if one drive by posting from him can get the thread locked now.

Signed,

Totally and Completely Frustrated

DarkStarBurning ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 2:10 PM

:thumbupboth:

I don't like bullies.

Much respect due to Renderosity for doing the right thing. You've almost restored the faith of a diehard cynic lol

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 2:51 PM

Mizrael,

Please feel free to start a new thread.
Since the copyright matter has been resolved, there is no reason for any side-trips, and any attempts to travel those avenues will be deleted. If you see someone trolling, please hit me up straight away, or one of the other mods if its during UK sleep time.
(Yes I do sleep ocassionally, and not hanging upside down, either :laugh:)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:09 PM

I have never said you slept upsaide down Karen. HOnest.

(although....  ...um,... er, nevermind)

:D

HUggles!

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:10 PM

No, I don't sleep in a coffin, either.
:lol:

"you are terrifying

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:13 PM

Hmm. Sleeping upside down ... That long hair of yours you'd have to allow at least two feet of clearance underneath your head. 😄 :lol:

-Nicholas

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:14 PM

Wow Karen. You have 104 times the number of Forum posts that I do. Will i ever catch up!?!? :blink:

-Nicholas

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:19 PM

I hope not, that would mean you had no time left for programming! :biggrin:

"you are terrifying

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:21 PM · edited Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:22 PM

Or, as today goes, no time left for studying for Finals. :tongue2: EDIT: I sent you an IM. I, too, can't wait until those are moved over.

-Nicholas

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:32 PM

hmm does Karen sleep in a school I wonder..

...try the chips!

DarkStarBurning ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:37 PM

Karen.. I gotta ask, cos it's been bugging me...

What IS it on the right hand side of your avatar above your shoulder? Looks like a lot of shoes on a shelf. Living in a bowling alley or something lol ?

Michelle ( Compulsively nosey and unapologetic for it :biggrin: )

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:39 PM

They look like jars of jams or preserves or maybe candles-in-a-jar? Definitely not shoes, tho. Correct me if I'm mistaken, Karen. 😄

-Nicholas

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:50 PM

Nick it right, it's little jam pots :-)
The pic was taken in a little tea shop near where my Grandma lives. Here's a link to the full pic, you can see them better there:
http://www.safehaven-uk.org/FW/photos/me_grandma_may04.jpg

Kaibach... hahaha... think I'll give them a miss, thanks.

"you are terrifying

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:53 PM

:woot: :b_cool: I totally called that one. yes! 😄 That's a great pic, btw. Kinda reminds me of a coffee shop down the road from my apartment. shakes head the Brits and their tea; the Americans and their coffee. 😄

-Nicholas

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:58 PM · edited Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:58 PM

Catch me if you can Nick. 

:thumbupboth:

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

DarkStarBurning ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 4:08 PM

squints

Ooooh.. it IS jampots, isn't it? Shoulda guessed really from the fact that the guy in the background is having his cream tea lol

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 4:13 PM

Clint an Jeny...man o man...do youse guyz ever have to deal with weirdness,...must come from playin' with dolls...JOKE...I have run into anton's antics before and he's always made me glad I've never had to deal with him...[hard enuff jus' readin' him]I likely wouldn't have the patience...keep up the great work peeps...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 4:15 PM

Ouch, Clint. That hurts. :tt2:

-Nicholas

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 4:32 PM · edited Wed, 03 May 2006 at 4:33 PM

I'm feeling much better now that I've been to Costco's and spent my wad on groceries for the month.                                      :thumbupboth: Steak Steak Steak and more steak!  :thumbupboth:

Oh, and Turkey and shaving cream!

DarkStarBurning ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 4:40 PM

I spent the day at Ikea and bought 1000 euros worth of furniture lol

( trade you a shelving unit for a steak ? I'm feeling a little peckish now )

PJF ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 5:52 PM

Quote - Catch me if you can...

Hey Clint, at least that's theoretically possible - whereas you'll never be able to catch up with my extreme forum age. :tongue2:

I was a bit worried briefly that I might be the 'oldest' fart here, but of course Spike, JeffH and Tim beat me by a nose. There must surely be someone else (regular member) similarly ancient who still posts? I'm too far gone to remember their names. Sorry, what were we talking about?

Peter
Mr Quality not Quantity
(I'm the most modest person I know!)

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:12 PM

I remember the old days PJF.

My Joined date is a bit off. I had another profile before I actually started working here ...but cant remember the name. I took ClintH when I actually started as a product tester back in 1999.  😄

My how time flies.  Whew....

You know...when I was a kid I had to walk 10 miles in the snow...blah blah..  👍

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:12 PM

A huge thank you for settling this.
now I can get on with my texture set. Didn't know if I should do them or trash them. :)
Glad it's all ended.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

williamsn ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:36 PM · edited Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:40 PM

FYI Clint currently holds the records, with the most forum posts of any 'Rosity member. The Top Ten: 1. ClintH - 34368 2. Debbie M. - 24706 3. Spike - 17892 4. JeffH - 16083 5. AgentSmith - 15417 6. karen1573 - 15368 7. Ironbear - 14336 8. SAMS3D - 13592 9. bevchiron - 13530 10. laetia - 13062 2230. williamsn - 153 (cough cough)

-Nicholas

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:40 PM

Woho! Party time.

Beer is on me. 😄

I was wondering about that stat Nicholas...thanks for the info.

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 9:14 PM

Mizrael, what kind of recipe uses turkey and shaving cream? :)
sorry, the devil made me ask that. LOL.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 9:35 PM

Let me get out my magnifying glass... just a sec... hold still.... Oh! Very Funny Blue!  Now would you go fix your font so the rest of us can read what you're typing? :tt2:

Oh, and the recipe is called Thanksgiving Hairy Bird! Look it up. LOL!

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 9:42 PM

ROFLOL!
I love your sense of humor.
sorry about my type size but my eyes are 200 years old and soooo weak. :)

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 9:54 PM

Yes but shouldn't that mean you need to see bigger fonts? Small ones are tough for me, but I'm also using a very high screen resolution of  1280 x1024 so I can fit more things on my Poser screen.

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 1:16 AM

Quote - FYI Clint currently holds the records, with the most forum posts of any 'Rosity member. The Top Ten: 1. ClintH - 34368 2. Debbie M. - 24706 3. Spike - 17892 4. JeffH - 16083 5. AgentSmith - 15417 6. karen1573 - 15368 7. Ironbear - 14336 8. SAMS3D - 13592 9. bevchiron - 13530 10. laetia - 13062 2230. williamsn - 153 (cough cough)

WOOHOOO!!!

COngrats williamsn on breaking 150!!!!

At this rate, you'll be a "real" member soon!!! :D :D :D

giggles

(and, um, don't feel bad at all, hon --be proud. All them really talkative types?  They just pick on us lower post count peeps cause they can...)

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 9:22 AM · edited Thu, 04 May 2006 at 9:23 AM

That's right, never follow the advice of anyone with a five-figure post-count in any forum.

modus0 ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 5:56 PM · edited Thu, 04 May 2006 at 5:57 PM

The higher the post count, the less of a life the poster has. :tt2:

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

Ironbear ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 10:29 PM

Quote - 7. Ironbear - 14336

That's just because I quit posting here for the most part in late 2003 or so. I'd be up there with Clint if I hadn't. ;] waves up the thread Heya, PJF. You old wanker - where the hell you been? Good to see you. ;] Huh. I'm like you, Clint. I vaguely remember that you had another nick that you posted under before you came on staff here in... 2000?, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. You used to post under a different nick at the old PFO, and the old poser mailing list, IIRC, also. Back when you were having to chip your own conformers outta flint and grumbling that Kammerer kept raining the price of flint on ya.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Ironbear ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 10:31 PM

And about Clint's 34368... endless one line repetitions of "Sales are Better Than EVER!" don't count. ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

tim ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 8:01 AM
Site Admin

Hey IB,

Haven't seen you around in a while.  It's not even Sept.  It there something brewin' I don't know about?  😄

tim

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 10:59 AM

Now that was funny.  :-)

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 11:52 AM

LOL..yeah..that was pretty funny y'gotta admit.

Hey Clint...How much does it cost to rent your avatar space?

I would imagine you could get decent money being the top poster and all.

8 )

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 12:03 PM

Ironbear - I speak only the truth. 👍

hawk, I've got some really outstanding bids currently. Its pretty prime realestate.  😄

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

PJF ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 4:22 PM

Quote - Heya, PJF. You old wanker - where the hell you been?

Whaddya mean where have I been? Where the hell have you been? Yer big git, you're still not even at your blog.

Anyway, I've been here mostly; fumbling around in the Bryce forum trying not to get booted too often. For all its shabby wallpaper, there's still something about the old Rendo motel I like. Is this wise? I don't know. Perhaps I should just go zootlewurdle.

You seem to have retained your old powers; generating a rare manifestation of the big, giant Rendo boss primed with a sarcastic comment. At least I think it's sarcastic, but as usual I have no idea what's going on. And whenever I do get a small inkling of what's going on I usually wish I hadn't. But luckily whisky has rotted my brain so I can remember very little anyway.

Zootlewurdle, zootlewurdle, zootlewurdle...

Ironbear ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 2:18 AM

Quote - Hey IB,

Haven't seen you around in a while.  It's not even Sept.  It there something brewin' I don't know about?  😄

Heya, how goes? ;] Naw, nothing that I know of. Was just on my way back from watching the Anton Immolation over in Copyright forum, and wandered through here on the way out. Happened to see PJF's nick on a post and dropped in to wave at 'im. Why... you planning to hold the Annual Company BBQ and Footshooting early this year? (00) Kewl!!! > Quote - PJF: "Whaddya mean where have I been? Where the hell have you been? Yer big git, you're still not even at your blog."

Long story, lotsa shit under the bridges. If your email hasn't changed, I'll drop you a note sometime. I been kinda busy with life outside of online, past 6-8+ months. And not in a good way. [Elderly parent's been real ill, not a good scene.] Denita and Eric've been holding the fort down at WhoTendsTheFires. I've been mostly buried in the DTG stores or forums and RFI when I've been online at all, until recently. > Quote - PJF: You seem to have retained your old powers; generating a rare manifestation of the big, giant Rendo boss primed with a sarcastic comment.

It's kinda like the old saw about not naming demons lest ye invoke them. Except in Tim's case, it's not even neccessary to name him. Just have to wave an exorcist in the forums. ;] Is nice to know I still make people paranoid. :)

• Monkeysmell

Bobasaur ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 9:56 AM

Sorry about your folks. My mom's been going through hell for the last year or so as well, although it looks like we finally got her stabilized and doing much better. I was reading yesterday how taking care of sick parents is becoming a real issue for a lot of people. I know there are a number of people here that have had to deal with stuff like that.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 10:38 AM

Yes it is hard I had to take care of Mom the last couple of years and watch her go down. That is the hardest thing I don't wish  it on anyone. In the end you pray the Lord takes them and puts them out of their suffering. Some people can't understand that but if you go through it you do. I hope your parents are better Bear  and glad to hear yours Bobasaur are doing better.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Ironbear ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 8:08 PM

Thanks. Not really an option though. We don't think she's going to recover, so it's more a matter of hanging in and waiting til the end, and making sure she's comfortable. Not fishing for sympathy. It's one of those things everyone is going to go through sooner or later. I was just explaining to Peter why I dropped out of my usual [and some of our mutual] haunts so abruptly and so thoroughly.

• Monkeysmell

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 9:30 PM

Ironbear,

I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I know its a difficult situation and know that it won't be long until I am going through something like this as my mom is getting up there in age

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2006 at 11:32 PM

Sorry to hear that Bear but I know how you feel been there with mom.  Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers too.  If you need to talk I am just a shout away.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.