Mon, Jul 8, 3:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 7:10 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: No ebots at all

jwiest ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2006 at 7:43 PM

I got a Prog e-bot too!  faints

lol (note fainting is very tongue in cheek)

Congrats to all involved for getting it fixed.  And Congrats again to Prog for having so many people pick him as a favorite that he broke the system. lol

John

IgnisSerpentus ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2006 at 7:46 PM

LMAO

TILT - TILT - TILT - TILT

That says tilt... not.... errr, nevermind rofl!

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2006 at 9:55 PM

Quote - Good deal. Boy you are fast, Unicornst. I just posted this question:)

Shows just how fast the ebot came too. LOL

jwiest ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2006 at 10:11 PM

Yeah, I guess that is what makes him so popular, isn't it Iggy? ;-)

Oh wait...that says TILT.  Never mind. :D

John

lunaE ( ) posted Thu, 13 July 2006 at 9:42 AM

I don't receice ebots anymore since yesterday. What is going on with renderosity.....

Hugs Luna

Angelsinger ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 3:16 PM

I haven't gotten gallery comment ebots since at least the beginning of this month. I'm pretty sure a couple days ago I got 1 or 2  Favorite Artist upload notices, though... Pleezy weezy fixey! With cherries on the top?

Speaking of gallery options. I know you guys (and gals) have bent over backwards trying to accomodate everyone; it is greatly appreciated, really. I love the new format, the new uploading method... it's so much better. And yes, I have a "thing" about the popups, I do love th;em. lolol.

Only thing I would ADORE being able to change is the ability to not have my own views count toward my images. When people comment, if ya' wanna see what they said, ya' gotta view your own image again. And there goes another count that shouldn't count.

Many galleries (and website visitor stats) are like that, but there are some that use a script that will overlook a repeat visit from the same IP addy. Just throwing that out there.

williamsn ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 7:12 PM

An author's view of his own image does not count toward the total. Additionally, a member's view will only count once, unless he comes back more than 15 days later, at which point it will count again. 😄 N

-Nicholas

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 7:28 PM

Thanks for the info Nicholas.  That is good to know

Angelsinger ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 7:33 PM

And guess who didn't get an ebot about the responses? lol
Thanks for the info.

Errr.. any word on the ebots then? I guess I'll have to keep checking the thread... as I most likely won't be notified via email. lol

williamsn ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 7:34 PM

Hmm. Not sure why you didn't get an eBot. I got an eBot about it the instant you posted, which is why I came back 😄. I'll look into it sometime tonight. N

-Nicholas

williamsn ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2006 at 7:39 PM · edited Fri, 14 July 2006 at 10:05 PM

Quote - Notifying for reply to thread "No ebots at all" by williamsn from host gawain.bondware.com Timestamp: 2006-07-14 19:34:42 Notifying @** (IgnisSerpentus) Notifying *******@Hotmail.com (Angelsinger) Mail sent successfully!

That was in the logs. I just checked it. I'm not sure why you aren't getting eBots. N

-Nicholas

Angelsinger ( ) posted Sat, 15 July 2006 at 3:05 PM

Thanks for checking! That is so strange! When others were complaining about not getting ebots, I was still getting them. Go figure, LOL!

At the time, my only problem was that Hotmail was flagging Rendo bots as potentially dangerous, but I was told that was due to a change here -- which was then fixed.

I had several comments on a gallery image, and I missed them all. I'm sure my fave artists have uploaded summat, LOL, but no 'bots.

Just now checked, and 3 more people commented on an image of mine today... and nada. :(

I'm iz sad.

ariannah ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2006 at 5:05 PM

I'm trying to figure out why I'm receiving ebots for replies to topics in all forums but this one?
Not that I post much, but I have been receiving ebots for posts recently made in other forums here.  Just not the Community Forum.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I dare you, while there is still time, to have a magnificent obsession. --William Danforth

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.