Thu, Oct 24, 11:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 23 6:44 pm)

Subject: Corrupt image

DeanPaul ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2006 at 7:21 PM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

I've been working on a great project wich I'm looking forward to showcase at this site when I am able to figure out this problem.If anyone has had this problem with SArd phenotype Havoc Leader I need your help?When I press render a message pops upsaying "3Delight message#3(severity2)".I have no idea what it is and how to fix the problem?Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 9:49 AM

Does the image render after the warning, or does it stop dead? Check the log file, in the DAZ|Studio application folder - that often (but not always) has the full text of any alert messages.

DeanPaul ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2006 at 8:14 PM

It stops after 5-16 seconds of rendering.When stopped in the rendering window the"3Delight message#3(severity2) shows up.Could you tell me how to get into the application folder?Much appreciated!

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 8:51 AM

The application folder is the folder you installed DAZ|Studio to - just use Windows Explorer or Mac Finder to go there, the log file is a text file (it's best to look just after you've had a failed render, as a lot of things get written to the file).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.