Wed, Oct 2, 8:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Size Problem...

Kaji ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2007 at 6:40 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 3:45 AM

file_385602.jpg

I've got something of a size problem with xStream and Cinema...

I've imported a Poser figure into xStream with a tree to show you the difference in size between and an interPoser import. Since the bottom figure is way up in the sky you lose so much detail on the ground and there's a lot of haze. I set the aerial perspective to 1, which seemed to help a little... what other settings should I be using on the Vue textures?

bruno021 ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2007 at 3:52 AM

Interposer imports never worked for me, the size is way too small,

Kaji ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2007 at 8:45 AM

interPoser is too huge for me! I guess I could just do the scene in xStream, but with my old computer I found that Vue had a horrible time with Poser textures and would always run out of memory. :m_letdown:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.