Wed, Jul 3, 1:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: keyframes

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 13 October 2007 at 11:48 AM · edited Wed, 05 June 2024 at 1:25 AM
Site Admin

If I want to delete keyframes for one object is there a faster way then using the graph and deleting each angle, movement, resizes, etc. individually?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 13 October 2007 at 12:46 PM · edited Sat, 13 October 2007 at 12:48 PM

The Animation Palette?  This provides a dope sheet style layout of the animation keyframes.   Select the object, fold it if necessary.  Then drag a box across the object's keys and across all of the frames.  Hit the Delete key.  This will delete the keys for all body parts and all animated parameters.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 13 October 2007 at 7:29 PM
Site Admin

Cool, Thanks. That did just what I needed

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.