Sat, Aug 3, 9:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: bB's Tips and Ticks to using Wardrobe Wizard 2 ^^

rowlando ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 5:09 AM

file_395035.jpg

Hey bB

Check this pic, I have adjust fall off zones but wow still goes crappy when posed in the crouch area, its happening on all V4 crouch area clothes.

Any suggestions using WW2 or other ideas.

Thanks Rowlando

Seek what you can never loose

rowlando ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 5:11 AM

file_395036.jpg

OOps I should say I converted from Aiko 3 to V4 with WW2

heres the pic posed, the outfit is Aiko swimsuit.

Thanks Rowlando

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 10:25 AM

I saw your post over at PhilC's. He gave some sample images on adjusting the falloff zone. I think he said it needs to shift over on the X (the right side more to the right, and the left side more to the left). But you say you've adjusted the falloff zones already and it's still wack?
http://www.philc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1884&start=15

PhilC made alternative V4 joint parameter settings for you. Did you try that?
http://www.philc.net/temp/Alternative_V4_donor_CR2.zip

If you have tried all that, then I have a few questions for you:

1. What is the outfit you are converting, from what figure to what figure?
  2. Can you post the figure's UV Map with the groups displayed in different colors?
  3. Can you do a screen cap with the figure's "Display Bends" option turned off?
  4. When you converted the outfit, did you have "Regroup," "Regroup All," or neither checked?

Thanks. That will help me figure out if this is a grouping problem or JP problem.

bB

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 10:42 AM

I saw your post over at PhilC's. He gave some sample images on adjusting the falloff zone. I think he said it needs to shift over on the X (the right side more to the right, and the left side more to the left). But you say you've adjusted the falloff zones already and it's still wack?
http://www.philc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1884&start=15

PhilC made alternative V4 joint parameter settings for you. Did you try that?
http://www.philc.net/temp/Alternative_V4_donor_CR2.zip

If you have tried all that, then I have a few questions for you:

1. What is the outfit you are converting, from what figure to what figure?
  2. Can you post the figure's UV Map with the groups displayed in different colors?
  3. Can you do a screen cap with the figure's "Display Bends" option turned off?
  4. When you converted the outfit, did you have "Regroup," "Regroup All," or neither checked?
  5. Did you apply V4's "Magnetize Clothes" pose?

Thanks. That will help me figure out if this is a grouping, JP, or Magnet problem.

bB

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 11:23 AM

Oopsie. Double post. It occured me after the first post, that maybe V4's notorious magnets might be an issue. She's the only figure that has magnets in her cr2.

bB

rowlando ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 4:42 PM

Hi bB

Thanks so much, I will try out your suggestions today, and repost here.

Again thanks Rowlando

rowlando ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 9:30 PM

file_395073.jpg

Ok bB

Here we go, firstly I am getting these results on all clothing that has the crouch area.

I can see improvements all along, but still the major area seems to be the edges of the inside thigh crouch portion if you can by see the default pose position.

To answer your questions:

1.. From Aiko3 to V4

1. I don't know how to do that.
  2. Here is a screen caption showing the fall off zones these are the same both sides, not sure how to show what you asked.
  3. I have regroup ticked in WW2
    5.I applied the magnetise pose to the garment.

See new pic which has fall off zones corrected on thighs and is the newly converted cloth with the alternative  V4 Cr2 used and the magnetised pose added,.
You can see from the picture that the movement is causing the edges to distort, the differences now seem to be just the edges. so the corrections have worked but I feel I may be missing something in the fall off zones.

I.e. the adjustments should be on the green circles only? or is adjusting the red circle areas worthwhile, and should these be on all movement areas or just bend and side bend ?

Thanks for you help Rowlando

rowlando ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 9:31 PM

file_395074.jpg

Fall off zone settings

rowlando ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 9:33 PM

file_395075.jpg

Problem area

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2007 at 11:33 PM

Okay. Thanks for taking the time to post all of this. It does show the problem. I willl try an Aiko swinsuit type clothing to V4 conversion too and I will check the groups. Where did the swimsuit for Aiko come from that you used? Meanwhile, have you posted all this information on PhilC's forum too? PhilC and Kamilche are very, very good about fixing errors. The update for WW2 will be coming out soon, and if you found something, I'm sure they will fix it. bB

tebop ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2007 at 11:36 PM

soon when?

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 1:59 AM · edited Sun, 09 December 2007 at 2:01 AM

Soon, as in PhilC soon, and not Daz "soon." -^ I tried a conversion from batlab pant a3 to V4. I wasn't able to replicate the error. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So my next question is: What did the original swimsuit look like on Aiko? Was there is any kind of alignment issues on the zeroed swimsuit (unconformed) compared to a zeroed A3 with no IK?

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 2:03 AM

By the way, Japanese readers can get the WW2 tips and tricks here, translated by T2: http://www.forum3d.net/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_TipsAndTricks%28%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E%29 bB

rowlando ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 4:47 AM

Hi bB

I get the same results on all cloths I convert including the V4 panties.

I converted the Philc lingerie Panties and get the same error in the edges of the crotch area as the prior pics show. would you post me your settings for the above batlab pant.

I have this too and would follow you settings you used in WW2.

I use the standalone version of WW2 so if you could use this and let me know your settings for the above results.

I have posted this stuff on WW2 forum and am waiting on some anwers, I think this will all work out fine, I love the program heeps.

Thanks again. Rowlando

rowlando ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 5:17 AM

The Aiko Clothes I used are:

Racing Swim Wear by PwithP CC not sure where from

Thanks Rowlando

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 12:42 PM

Hi. I am beta testing the update to WW2, so maybe this issue has been fixed? ^^ I will try some more conversions.

AnAardvark ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 1:05 PM

Quote - If you were following the thread by Cage, you'll know that results of a conversion need cleanup in an external program. What I did with WW2 is the same, it's not perfect, but it at least gives me a starting point. If you are determined, you could get V4's morphs to V4V3,

What I would be interested in is getting V3s morphs into V4V3. (And S3s into A3S3, and D3s into H3D3).

rowlando ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 4:00 PM

I think a lot of people would welcome the idea of being able to transfer morphs to other figures.

But in all fairness the program has been designed to transfer morphs to clothing of other figures.

I think I saw a thread by Bepop where he was able to transfer morphs to other figures.

Thanks Rowlando

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 4:18 PM · edited Sun, 09 December 2007 at 4:20 PM

If you want V3's body morphs on V3V4, just use V3's body with V4's head. If you want V3's head morphs on V3V4, just use V3's head with V4's body. For S3 morphs in A3S3 just transfer the morphs in Morph Manger. Simple. (The same trick works for David morphs to Hiro, or S3 to D3, or V3 to S3, etc) If you want V3 and D3 (group 1) morphs on M3 and the Freak (group2), use Universal Morph Transfer here in the Rendeosity Marketplace. bB

rowlando ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 10:00 PM

hi bB

How do you swap heads ?

Rowlando

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 11:27 AM · edited Mon, 10 December 2007 at 11:29 AM

For Mill 3 figures, use ShapeShifter at PhilC's, it's in the Freestuff stuff.
http://www.philc.net/freestuff.htm

For other figures, use the Ebonshire tutorial for Frankenstiening figures:
http://www.ebonshire.net/freebies/p-misc2.php

Those are the simple ways.
I'm also working on making my own versions of Aiko with V3 head, Hiro with M3 head, and V4 with V3 head.

bB

kobaltkween ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 11:31 AM

oooooo.  v4 with v3 head would be a huge improvement, imho.

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 1:24 PM

I agree.  -^
She will not have V4's eyes  either. ><

rowlando ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 4:52 PM

Thanks bB

Rowlando

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 11:00 AM

file_395407.jpg

Here is a conversion I did with the David Century set and converted it to the Ball joint boy doll. Got the inspiration from  BastBlack.  Basically no postwork. cheerio  lululee

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 11:47 AM

WAHHAAAA! So  CUTE! ^^
What shoes?

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 1:43 PM

Glad you like him. WW2 is soooo much fun, isn't it.
Boots are from the SP3 Celeste set at Daz.
cheerio  lululee

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 4:24 PM · edited Wed, 12 December 2007 at 4:26 PM

Oh. I thought I recognized, but wasn't sure. That hair looks GREAT on BJB too! ^^

WW2 is a lot of fun!  BJD for some reason, maybe because of it's joints, poses really well. It's so cute, hard to resist! And now being able to put more clothes on BJD and BJB, I think maybe more people will be using them. ^^

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 12:46 AM

Okay, New Tip for WW 2.15, the Update: If you have a clothing item you want to convert that's high polycount (like an Aery Soul garment) and you have less than 1 gig of memory, Do Not Batch Convert, and Do NOT Add Materials dials, at least not of the first conversion. Once you get the first one done, you can always go back and add more morph dials because the clothing has been already analyzed. Make sense? p.s. The sale on Wardrobe Wizard 2 ends Monday, Dec 17th. bB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.