Sat, Aug 3, 1:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Is it possible to install Vue over itself?

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2008 at 4:32 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:40 PM

Just curious - will I lose all my files?
My Poser import has gone south out of nowhere. I went to e-on and found that the you can replace the the ENV to get the Poser import running. It didn't work.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 3:21 AM
Online Now!

I had to do a full install, not as bad as it sounds!

Assuming you have all your Vue files inside MyDocs then it is painless!

1 Place your e-on folder in a new folder called Temp or whatever, inside MyDocs.
2 Uninstall Vue from your pc.
3 Re-install Vue using it's normal parameters, i.e. MyDocs for files, Programs for system.
4 Delete the new install folder from MyDocs and replace it with the one you saved earlier in the Temp folder.
5 Job done!

this does work, I had to do it earlier when my Poser imports stopped, the pz3's would come in but weren't using any Poser shaders or textures even though I'd ticked the box!
I didn't lose anything with this method!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.