Sat, Aug 3, 4:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:05 am)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: U.S. Marine Corp Russian Egg Freebie

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 6:37 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:13 AM

Attached Link: Marine Corp Egg

file_406176.jpg

The next in my continuing series of Russian Eggs. This egg consists of a main egg figure, a smart prop banner, a Gold mat pose for the Daz Eagle 2, and a pose file to set the Daz Eagle 2 in the standard Marine Corp emplam pose.

After loading and posing the Daz Eagle 2, set the parent for the Eagle to the egg top.

Rights and usages:
This is much more limited than my other eggs. I did this to honor the men who serve my nation, and no render may be published that in any way shows disrespect to the U.S. Military. It may not be used in any render supporting one position or another in any kind of political campaign. I retain the right of approval on commercial render.

Sorry for the limited usage, but the men and women in the military have been politicized and shown disrespect in the past, and I will not tolerate my work being used for something like that. My cousin's son, my godson, is currently serving on a ship in the mideast. He's already served one tour in Iraq, and expects to be serving in Afghanistan soon. No matter what you think of the current situation, the people actually serving are making a sacrifice for their nation, and deserve our respect.

Distribution: This set may be distributed freely so long as this readme is included.

Peace

Jim Coffey

doarte ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 10:07 AM

Wonderful work, Thank you so much. 

rstar ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 10:24 AM

Thank you for this tribute to our men ans women serving our Country!

Nicely done!

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 11:56 AM

OMG! Another egg!!! I love it!  Thanks so much! :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2008 at 12:55 PM

Its beautiful and a great tribute!

OKCRandy ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2008 at 10:00 PM

Great one Jim, I put in Filebase in my forums with the rest of your fine eggs.;)

Randy ;)

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2008 at 11:05 PM

Thank you! Randy! You're my hero!

OKCRandy ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2008 at 8:19 AM

I am keeping up with them as fast as I can. As far as I know all of your items are up to date. I just uploaded the Jinn Clothing last night.

Here is a link to Filebase at OKC. The original VT4 content is not in Filebase, the module was not ready so I updated the forum threads here - Vittorio 4 Freebies

Cheers
Randy

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2008 at 12:42 PM

Hopefully, you'll have some more over the weekend. New shorts, for release to celebrate a new V4M texture and morph set by another vendor, and hopefully... the Historical Armor Vittorio morphs and textures.

I'm going a little slow this week. For some weird reason my blood pressure went from it's usual 125 over 60 to 200 over 125. 6 hours in the emergency room and a doctor's visit later, and it's down to 160 over 90. I get tests next week to try and pinpoint what caused it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.