Wed, Sep 18, 10:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: morph luke to david problem

cfpage ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2010 at 5:18 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 2:58 PM

file_456862.jpg

Here is the problem. I decided to experiment making a morph of kid luke to david about 35% each body part was morphed in my 3d program each part exported as morph target to poser and set  everything good so far, the new figure is what I expected. until I set a pose all the body parts get stretch deformation the joints are off mostly on bends I have little experience with the joint editor { I know I could have scaled luke} but I thought I could make it better this way and learn to make cust. morphs and experiment any hints ?

cfpage ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2010 at 5:23 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_456863.jpg

here is hand bend and grasp

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2010 at 5:55 PM

A morph doesn't affect the JPs, so due to the large change in size your bound to get problems.

What might work better is to use the dials to scale David down to approximately Luke's size (for all body parts), save and apply this OBJ as a morph, and then reverse the scaling with dials (there'll be some calcuation involved).

Other alternatives would be to either use D|S's "Figure Mixer", or adjust the rigging on your current morphed figure.

cfpage ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2010 at 6:09 PM

Quote - A morph doesn't affect the JPs, so due to the large change in size your bound to get problems.

What might work better is to use the dials to scale David down to approximately Luke's size (for all body parts), save and apply this OBJ as a morph, and then reverse the scaling with dials (there'll be some calcuation involved).

Other alternatives would be to either use D|S's "Figure Mixer", or adjust the rigging on your current morphed figure.

thanks for reply
I thought this would be more than I could handle, adjust rigging in bone room ? if so where would I
adjust bend ? I am not going to make this a long topic for it is too advanced for me. any way thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.