Fri, Sep 20, 10:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Morphing Issues

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2011 at 10:18 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

I have had Poser 7 for about six months and up until two months ago the program worked fine...now none of the morphs are working. I have un-installed and re-installed poser 7 and all of my content and the morphs are still not working. When I try to use a character and the only thing that happens is the eye  will go white and the leg may move slightly. What is the problem here? Thanks...

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2011 at 12:34 PM

If Poser goes strange the fiirst thing I do is look in C:Documents and SettingsOwnerApplication DataPoser 7 where owner may be your userid, and delete the libraryprefs.xml file. You can also delete the ui prefs and poser.ini if you need to. They will be recreated when Poser starts but you will lose your custom settings and any added runtimes. They are still on disk but you need to add them to poser again.

If V4 or M4 is involved you need to run the bat file again to generate some files.

They are in C:Program Filese frontierPoser 7RuntimeLibraries!DAZ

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2011 at 2:30 PM

Thanks markschum...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.