Mon, Jul 8, 6:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 8:23 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: A free Stuff model...

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 10:09 AM · edited Fri, 28 June 2024 at 7:58 PM

I loaded up a Poser Mausoleum in my free stuff thought you might like it..

hope this link leads you to my free stuff..

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/download_item.php?item_id=63795

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JunkoH ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 12:13 PM

Aren't things like this supposed to go in the "Freestuff" forum?

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 12:43 PM

It is in the free stuff market...  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SteveJax ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 2:21 PM

Thanks Tom. This thread will probably be moved to the Freestuff forum though. Thank you for the freebie sir!

lkendall ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 4:42 PM

Thanks!

lmk

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 3:34 PM
Forum Moderator

It is a really nice mausoleum Tom and will come in handy for lots of folks.   During Halloween especially.  I am pretty sure this thread will be moved to freestuff though.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 3:46 PM

If you look in the Bryce forum you'll notice that everyone leaves links to their free stuff...  I think the link has to be to a site outside Renderosity...  not an in house link.. If it does get moved and I'm wrong then so be it..  I appologize...

SteveJax ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 4:24 PM

Well the thread hasn't been touched so you're probably correct. We've just never seen anyone do it this way before. 😉

Kendra ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 4:50 PM

Kendra has moved this thread from the Poser forum to the Freestuff forum as of Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:50 pm.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.