Sun, Sep 15, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: O.T. - Bubba Visits The Doctor

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 1:58 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 7:22 PM

**Bubba walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Bubba said: 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.

Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Bubba what he had.
Bubba said, 'Shingles' So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Bubba to wait in the examining room.

A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Bubba what he had. Bubba said, 'Shingles..' So the nurse gave Bubba a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Bubba to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.**
An hour later the doctor came in and found Bubba sitting patiently in the nude and asked Bubba what he had.**
Bubba said, 'Shingles.' The doctor asked, 'Where?'
Bubba said, 'Outside on the truck. Where do you want me to unload 'em??'**

Hope I brightened your day.

*John

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Ravyns ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 2:38 PM

LOL!!!  Good One!!

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 3:35 PM

nice!!!

tom271 ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 8:45 PM

Funny...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 9:03 PM

thanks John...needed that...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

peedy ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 11:52 PM

:-DDD

Corrie

dyret ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2012 at 12:10 AM

Thank you! I sort of knew what was coming but laughed out loud all the same!

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2012 at 4:07 AM · edited Fri, 22 June 2012 at 4:08 AM
Forum Moderator

Good one!  You forgot the part where he was charged eleven grand for a one hour visit and turned over to collection when he could not pay it.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.