Thu, Sep 19, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:56 pm)

Subject: Gen Supersuit Texture and Shape Question

kimbersue ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2012 at 6:59 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Hello, I have got a Gen Supersuit made with the shape I set up in daz and textures I made in adobe cs5 then added in daz using the shape editor. I can save it as a preset material which saves the textures but not the shape. I need to save the shape and textures so others can use it.

Any ideas how to save both my textures and the shape setting I created?

I use DAZ 4.5.1.114

Thank you

3D Artist Network  by Imaginative 3D: Where the “i” in “imaginative” stands for the individual” 3D artists showing off their creative designs.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2012 at 8:31 AM

That's what Character Presets are for. Though you might also look at Wearable Preset.

kimbersue ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2012 at 9:49 AM

Genesis kid is who I am using with the supersuit shirt and pants setting set to my needs. I might have to go wearable but older version of DAZ can't use it but it might be my own choice.

Thanks

3D Artist Network  by Imaginative 3D: Where the “i” in “imaginative” stands for the individual” 3D artists showing off their creative designs.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2012 at 3:06 PM

Well, you don't need to save morph settings that just match the figure wearing the clothes, only those which are set in the clothes and not in the wearer. And the Genesis Supersuit can't be opened in DS3 itself, so not being able to use the presets there shouldn't matter.

kimbersue ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2012 at 7:35 PM

Quote - Well, you don't need to save morph settings that just match the figure wearing the clothes, only those which are set in the clothes and not in the wearer. And the Genesis Supersuit can't be opened in DS3 itself, so not being able to use the presets there shouldn't matter.

I did not realized DS3 can't open the supersuit. Thanks, huge help.

kimbersue ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2012 at 11:15 AM

The wearable worked fine, thanks.

Agent0013 ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2012 at 3:19 PM

kimbersue: Could you post an image of your Supersuit setting in a scene you create? I'm sure everybody here would love to see it. It has been at least two months since the Genesis Supersuit was released, and I have yet to see anything that has been done with it other than the Promo videos. As I cannot yet afford to get it, I at least am chomping at the bits to see some artwork that is using it.

Stay awesome!

Agent 0013.

kimbersue ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 9:49 AM

Quote - @ kimbersue: Could you post an image of your Supersuit setting in a scene you create? I'm sure everybody here would love to see it. It has been at least two months since the Genesis Supersuit was released, and I have yet to see anything that has been done with it other than the Promo videos. As I cannot yet afford to get it, I at least am chomping at the bits to see some artwork that is using it.

Stay awesome!

Agent 0013.

Hi, I have given up on the supersuit and daz. I've moved to Poser and Marvelous Designer. So I don't have anything to share.  :)

tparo ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 12:52 PM

file_488173.jpg

There were a lot of pics useing the supersuit in the Daz forums when it was released I love it.

Here are some I'e done using it

tparo ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 12:53 PM

file_488174.jpg

Another 1

tparo ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 12:54 PM

file_488175.jpg

And a third

tparo ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 1:01 PM

I've also just uploaded some images using the suit to my gallery.

Agent0013 ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 6:02 PM

**@ tparo: **All three of these are fantastic. Thanks for posting them. My favorite from these three is the third one. She looks like a cold one. Very well done! ;-)

Agent0013 ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2012 at 7:49 PM

Quote - > Quote - @ kimbersue: Could you post an image of your Supersuit setting in a scene you create? I'm sure everybody here would love to see it. It has been at least two months since the Genesis Supersuit was released, and I have yet to see anything that has been done with it other than the Promo videos. As I cannot yet afford to get it, I at least am chomping at the bits to see some artwork that is using it.

Stay awesome!

Agent 0013.

Hi, I have given up on the supersuit and daz. I've moved to Poser and Marvelous Designer. So I don't have anything to share.  :)

Not being disrespectful, but I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have the funding for applications like Poser. If I did, you can bet I would have it. As it goes for now, I am sticking with DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro, and Daz Studio 3 Advanced. My DS3 version is 32 bit and it is seldom used unless there is something I need to export that works better than the DS4.5 version.

I wish you well in all of your endeavors which ever application you use.

Stay awesome!

Agent 0013.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.