Wed, Jul 3, 10:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 03 12:02 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: DM's Rituals Not Showing as Purchased ... But I own it.

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2016 at 12:31 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2024 at 5:36 AM

While searching for snakey wizard stuff in the marketplace I noticed "Rituals" is on sale. Also that it was not showing the "you bought it, silly" icon for me. Now I know darn well I have it, if you look in my gallery here you can see bits of it used as far back as December 2007. However I cannot find it in my order history either. Did something get borked with my account and do I need to buy it again? Pretty sure it was this store I got it from, though at the time I was using a different email address: mreddy@sympatico.ca.

Link to first use of it at Rendo : https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/pondering-the-solution/1573248 Date on that is December 2007, however I used it in a render a few months before then that would not have been posted here on account of TOS. So as near as I can figure I bought it around late summer or autumn 2007. Would really like to find it because without receipts (this was also at least 3 computers ago and a lot of my old emails got lost along the way) I am leery of using it. Also not sure if I'm missing any updates.

Hope you can help me sort this. Thanks.

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2016 at 12:46 PM

Could be you picked it as your gift from a buy one get one sale and the vendor sent you the item via sitemail

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2016 at 1:36 PM

That's another possibility too, I used it with "Chronicles" which I bought when it first came out so there may have been a "Buy 1 Get 1" or similar promo on. I checked my history at Content Paradise too because I used to shop there around that time, unfortunately their records only go back to 2009 so anything earlier from there is probably also lost. And Daz does not have it listed among my many DM items bought from them so that leaves PoserPros. What I've been able to dig up from my PP backup shows 4 DM purchases but not "Rituals". It had to have come from one of those places, unless they were selling elsewhere? I do know they had a store of their own but I don't ever remember shopping there except for the occasional non-commercial freebie.

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2016 at 5:55 PM

Pretty sure only places DM has sold their items are here, daz and their own store...

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2016 at 6:51 PM

Yeah, that's what I thought. PoserPros did have a few of their sets that they bought out as PoserPros/ProClub Originals: Audience Hall, Roman Court, Spring Patio and Shrine Of Doom were the ones I bought from there between 2004-2006 according to my saved purchase history on the backup disc I found. So I have those zips all saved in a couple places now since I can't reset any downloads from there should I need to reinstall.

The more I think about it, the more certain I am you're right about it being from a Buy One Get One whenever I bought "Chronicles". Never knew those sorta things didn't go in my order history, though. Any idea if it's been updated or is it the same as from 9 years ago? Still looks pretty good in Poser Pro 2014 but I haven't tried it with P11. If there are SuperFly shaders added I might buy it again before the sale ends.

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2016 at 7:00 PM

That, I cannot tell you. I don't own that set myself yet...

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2016 at 7:31 PM

I just wish they'd done the one I bought over at Daz for Poser too. I can import it but the lights and probably the materials are all wrong and I haven't a clue how to convert them. It's a really huge set which would make for an even bigger job and my Daz Studio-fu is weak. But it's the perfect Potions Lab and I hate to give up on it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.