Sun, Oct 6, 7:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: can you add inverse kinematics to a figure?

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2017 at 12:39 PM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 9:31 PM
Online Now!

I have a two legged figure in poser. But it is without inverse kinematics. Can I add it?

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2017 at 2:11 PM

Yes, use the hierarchy editor. Look at the bottom for the "Create IK chain" button. Use the button to create a new chain then drag and drop actors from the list above it to define the chain. I forget if you start with the end of the chain or the root. Try both, one works the other doesn't :)

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2017 at 2:17 PM

๐Ÿ‘

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2017 at 3:02 PM
Online Now!

thanks for your help. but sadly it has not turned to be easy. I did say that the figure I was hoping to add it to had two legs, yes this is true. But it is not human, its LG09 combat mach from daz its legs have a few more bit to them. So do not take to adding inverse kinematics. shame. But thanks again for your help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.