Mon, Aug 5, 7:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:13 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: AV Blocking from checking out Bad Site

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2019 at 8:37 AM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:09 PM

My AV won't let me checkout even if i add rendersity to my safe list. my AV states heuristic Analysis, it happens when i go from shopping cart to check out and using payapal. No way in heck I would use a credit card with these kinds of warnings

whats up Rendo is your site safe?.

when Going from this page in check out 3.JPG

I Get this 2.JPG

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2019 at 9:25 AM

okay I was able to shut my AV off to check out. but you guys really need to get this stuff working so we don;t keep getting this warning messages

Lenord ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2019 at 1:36 PM

You might want to report a false positive to your AV vendor and see what they say. I've run into similar situations and had the AV (I use Avast Paid subscription) and they checked it out OK and the next definitions update it never happened again.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2019 at 3:03 PM · edited Mon, 12 August 2019 at 3:03 PM

yeah I did report it to Kasperkey, and i double check everything with free virus total instant check https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload

Lenord ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2019 at 6:16 PM

Just a thought, however with Rendo's always tinkering with site software you never can tell what's what...

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 9:55 AM

This is a false positive from Kaspersky. We have alerted them and haven't heard back. Thank you for reporting it. If our users keep reporting it hopefully they will respond soon.

Giana ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 12:19 PM

in that case, i, too, keep having to turn Kaspersky off when checking out...

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 4:00 PM · edited Tue, 13 August 2019 at 4:02 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if any the AV makers played some sort of net neutrality card where they expect compensation in return. Their reputation and trust would take a really deep dive.

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2019 at 9:42 AM

update: got through check-out today without a hitch...

been meaning to say i really do like the new layout for the process, too...

[aw, look how young & punky you look, Twiz]

jonigocap ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2019 at 4:14 AM

you can check for problem maybe you must deactived antivirus.

Visit my page : Situs Poker Online

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2019 at 2:49 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

jonigocap posted at 2:47PM Mon, 26 August 2019 - #4360467

Visit my page : Situs Poker Online

WayOverThere.JPG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.