Sat, Jul 6, 1:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Attention Previous Hivewire3D Members!

MelanieL2 ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 5:47 PM · edited Thu, 21 April 2022 at 5:48 PM

Yep, they are indeed gifting again.

I seem to have all my HiveWire things transferred now (except Ken Gililand's "Parrots of the World" which has been renamed to "Volume 1" since I originally bought it at Daz, so I suppose that one fell through the cracks).

Anyway thank you very much for doing all this!

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 6:21 PM

Glad to hear the process is active again, and look forward to seeing some of the missing items I reported finally making it into my account.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

SatiraCapriccio ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 7:31 PM

I got something like 70 "product sold" emails today.  So, hopefully, I will soon see my purchases showing up in my account.

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio

Sunfire ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 7:51 PM

I've gotten a flood of product sold emails today as well, I hope to see a bunch of gifts coming my way. Especially my SBRM stuff!

Sunfire's Creations

SatiraCapriccio ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 8:49 AM

Especially, the SBRM stuff!  I don't have any of the updates for anything updated since the HiveWire store closed.  So that's like ... over a year now, right?  Rather than keep up the list I started, I will probably just download and install/reinstall all the Songbird ReMix and Nature's Wonders once they are added to my account.

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 9:38 AM

I never bought anythimg at HiveWire, just picked up freebies. But until they showed up in my account here at Renderosity yestetday I'd forgotten that a lot of them were only free for a short period. So a big thank you to both HiveWire and Renderosity.

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and CGBytes flavours.

Cdlzt ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 1:22 PM

I'm very pleased to say i also recieved a lot of items, sadly still a lot missing but i hope to see them added over the next few days, but at least it's begun

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 2:14 PM · edited Fri, 22 April 2022 at 2:14 PM

Yes, I have a bunch of stuff - looks fairly complete though I will need to check. Thank you.

Sunfire ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 2:24 PM

Well I got a flood of gifts today. So I've gotten a good number of my items I believe.

Sunfire's Creations

Sunfire ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 2:57 PM

But I haven't gotten all of them yet.

Sunfire's Creations

zombietaggerung ( ) posted Fri, 22 April 2022 at 3:37 PM

I am please to say that all my Hivewire purchases seem to have been transferred over. Thank you very much to the people who undertook this gargantuan task, I do appreciate it.

Y-Phil ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2022 at 12:49 PM
undefined posted at 11:35 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #2966339

Heads up for anyone originally from Hivewire3D!

Get ready to see alot of gifts placed into your accounts. I am taking care of placing all of your previous purchases from Hivewire3D back into your accounts. This is done via gifting them to you. So if you see ALOT of gift notifications, that's just me getting your previously bought items placed into your Renderosity account :)

This process will take me a few days. So do not be alarmed if you don't see your purchases in your gifts right away. Rest assured that they are on their way! :-)

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB. - Assistant Marketplace Manager

Thank you: I have retrieved all my items.

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

LadyElf ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2022 at 3:18 AM

I've gotten nothing so far.  Not even the freebies.

DreamWeaver_Designs ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2022 at 4:06 PM

Looks like I have everything now. Thanks

tulipe ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2022 at 4:12 PM

I received a lot of items but still missing a few. Thank you.

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 10:30 AM

How do you know when you've gotten your items? Do they show up as a kind of purchase in your Account section? I've made purchases over at Hivewire3D. Not like I purchase here but I bought some items there.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 11:25 AM

They will show in your "Gift" section, NOT your purchases. 

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 2:03 PM · edited Sat, 30 April 2022 at 2:03 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

They will show up in both your purchased items and your gifts. They will also show up in your purchases tab in your library if you like to use that.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 4:17 PM

RedPhantom, thank you!

My goof - I MEANT they will show up in your Gifts, not in your ORDERS. 

They will, as you say, also show in your purchases.

And, you'll get emails for each one when it's done, as will the vendor whose product it is.

Cheers,
Alisa

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2022 at 4:55 PM

Alisa posted at 11:25 AM Sat, 30 April 2022 - #4437922

They will show in your "Gift" section, NOT your purchases. 

Thanks, Alisa and RedPhantom! Good to know. Didn't even know there was a Gifts section.

I just checked. No Hivewire gifts yet. But I'm in no rush.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2022 at 3:29 AM

I had most of my Hivewire purchases that made the move here showing up! Thank you!

Some of them didn't show up in my Gifts, but a search in my Purchased Items found them.

Now I am still missing four of Ken's ... they have been renamed since I bought them.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/songbird-remix-australia-vol-1/146167/

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/songbird-remix-owls-of-the-world-volume-1/146166/

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/songbird-remix-shorebirds-vol-1---wading-birds/146161/

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/songbird-remix-woodland-jewels/146353/

Any idea what I should do about these?

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2022 at 6:06 AM
Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2022 at 6:58 AM · edited Sun, 01 May 2022 at 7:00 AM

And this one probably due to the name change from Toon Hikari (Poser) to Toon Hikari for Poser

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/toon-hikari-for-poser-/146429/

Edited to add: the two HW Horse products above are name changes too:

from HiveWire Horse - Arabian  to HiveWire Arabian and HiveWire Horse - Friesian to HiveWire Friesian ...

GeorgeWeber ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2022 at 3:28 AM

Most of the stuff that I bought at Hivewire was made by Nerd3D. I see that vendor is here under the name Nerd, but I don't see the same content over here, so I guess they discontinued some of of their content? I guess there is no way to get that carried over? I'm referring to "Smoke and Flames Tool for DS", "Splash Tool for DS", "Spray Tool for DS", "Waves on the Beach for DS", "The Glen", and "Waterfall Tool". I'm surprised because all those items work pretty well in Iray with just some tweaking of the materials. 

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 06 May 2022 at 1:17 PM

Several notes:

1-Kerya- I suggest you send a site mail to Shania, rather than posting what's missing here in this thread (same for other people)

https://www.renderosity.com/forums/comments/4429959/permalink

2-George Weber-if the products are not at Renderosity, unfortunately they can not be added to your product purchases here. 

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2022 at 12:11 AM

Thank you for the link - I did send a site mail to jennblake, as she was the one who gifted me the products I got. She wrote that she passed my message to the person who is doing this.

I just sent another one - I got something I never bought. I hope they can delete things from my account ...

RCTSpanky ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2022 at 3:29 AM

I know what it is, but so far I have not seen any of my 63 HiveWire orders totaling 117 products in my account as gifts. If it helps, I have all receipts saved.

taoz ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2022 at 1:53 AM

Didn't see that option before now.   Can I still request having my HiveWire products transferred to my account here?

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2022 at 10:42 AM

Yes, you can still make the request.  They're clearly not done, as many of us (myself included) still haven't had things transferred here.   Note that this will ONLY apply to products that are now sold at Renderosity, and that they will show up as "GIFTS"

So folks don't have to search for instructions, here they are:

First, be sure you have an account at Renderosity. If not, you will need to create one.

You will need to know and fill out the name/member-user name/email information in the email template below. Your HiveWire information will be on any invoices you have printed or any emails you've gotten confirming purchases.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

BODY (You can just copy and paste this, then add YOUR information as noted)

Hi - I would like my purchases from HiveWire 3D which are now being sold at Renderosity to be put in my Renderosity account.

My full name used at HiveWire's Store:
My email address used at HiveWire Store:

My member/user name at Renderosity:
My email address used at Renderosity:

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Alisa

taoz ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2022 at 8:39 AM

Great, thanks very much!

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2022 at 10:50 AM

Welcome!

Cheers,
Alisa

3Dpixi ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 12:53 AM

thank you Shania . could not find it but you cleared it up :)

how about the products that was gifted by Hivewire staff ??

[just curious if I have to purchase . cause I bought add-ons to it and these now are kinda useless :( ]

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 9:39 AM

I'm not Shania, but anything that was in your HiveWIre account, no matter how it got there, should be transferred.  That, of course, includes any no-charge orders we placed for you at HiveWire.

Cheers,
Alisa

drakimgt2 ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 11:25 PM

Still waiting for my purchases to show up.

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 11:43 PM

Alisa posted at 9:39 AM Tue, 12 July 2022 - #4441152

I'm not Shania, but anything that was in your HiveWIre account, no matter how it got there, should be transferred.  That, of course, includes any no-charge orders we placed for you at HiveWire.

I can confirm that - I got some limited time "free with purchase" products that later were purchase only and those were transferred. The same for Ken Gilliland's creations that I had bought at Daz and were added to my account at Hivewire3d by Alisa.

I am still missing those with name changes, but most things got transferred.

drakimgt2 ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2022 at 4:52 PM
Alisa posted at 9:39 AM Tue, 12 July 2022 - #4441152

I would like to know if my account at HiveWire is still going to be transferred to my Renderosity one.

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2022 at 5:45 PM

As far as I know, they still are working on things.  I have not gotten notice that they're done (which hopefully I will).  Furthermore, MY purchases have not been transferred, so I know they're not done :).

Hoping either Jenn or Shania will chime in here.

Cheers,
Alisa

RFreise ( ) posted Fri, 26 August 2022 at 12:04 PM

Did this ever happen for anyone I sent in the request a long time ago and nothing ever showed

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 26 August 2022 at 1:41 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I have been assured that they are still working on it. It's a very big job.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Chatjd ( ) posted Fri, 16 September 2022 at 12:28 PM

Hopefully they can figure it out soon as I sent a request in July to transfer my Hivewire items and haven't seen any of them.  To be fair, though, I purchased close to 300 items from Hivewire so I can imagine it is a big job.  I do appreciate all that the Renderosity Admins do as I know this isn't easy.

Chatjd

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2022 at 6:24 PM

I sent a request about mine a couple weeks ago. My order history is quite small compared to some, but I haven't heard back yet either. Just checking here to see if any further developments. No worries, I'm patient. ;-)

maneki_neko ( ) posted Fri, 04 November 2022 at 5:42 PM

so... guys... no pressure, but it's been a while now. a looong while. we knew those transfers might take a bit to be done with, but it's been over a year now or something since the site was closed, and a good few months since i sent my request.. i thought the process had been well reflected upon/prepared as/before the "merger" happened (yeah i know, but i dunno how to describe this) and is kinda automated, but i begin wondering if something went totally wrong and/or if because of that it's actually just one single person only transferring every single purchase for every single user one by one by hand?

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

ShaniaB ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 2:51 PM

It has definitely been a long while. I 100% agree with that. For everyone's insight, this is in fact a by hand process done by me and I will take full responsibility for how long this has taken. Each member to be gifted has anywhere from 50 to 1,100+ products they've purchased. There are also members still submitting their account information for verification and we just recently received over 20 new order verification emails. I'm sorry for my delay in getting everyone their purchases. I promise you will see them eventually in your accounts. It just takes time along with the other marketplace tasks that are required. I truly do thank you all for being as patient as you have been while I get this taken care of.

Sincere Regards,

ShaniaB.

Sunfire ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 3:43 PM

I am very thankful for your efforts. I was not aware it was a one-man job. After looking at my order history, I am very impressed! I'd have gotten halfway through a 50-item order and walked away to find something less tedious to do for a while. As my order is in no way that small, I am in awe.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sunfire's Creations

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 6:00 PM

I'm still waiting, too.  Thanks for letting us know that things are still in work, Shania!

Cheers,
Alisa

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 8:15 PM · edited Wed, 16 November 2022 at 8:16 PM

Thanks from me as well Shania, I know I've sent you a couple of emails listing ones I know I don't have from HiveWire vendors I've purchased lots and lots of items from.  Eventually I'll send a list of more items from those venders I didn't purchase a lot of items from.

Keep doing what you're doing Shania, as in the end, everyone's going to be happy you took on this momentous job.  🙂

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2022 at 10:42 PM

Yes, thanks again for your work in tackling this massive task!!

Cheers,
Alisa

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2022 at 10:36 AM

I wonder if why I haven't gotten my Hivewire gifts yet is because I use my username at Rendo to login but used my email address at Hivewire. However, both email addresses are the same. Or, maybe, I'm just still in the queue. Most likely the latter.

Old lady hobbyist.

Lledeline ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2022 at 5:05 PM

Hello,

Sorry for this message but I sent 2 mails ( 03 March 2022 and  27 May 2022) about my previous purchases in HivWire store. By now, no news about and nothing in the gifts.

I know I'm not alone and that it's a lot of work for you , I can wait, but I need to be reassured and know if I only have to wait.

Thank you 

Lledeline

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 20 November 2022 at 5:35 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

You only have to wait. If Shania were to reply to all the emails, it would take her twice as long. I'm sure she'll let us all know when she's done and we'll get a chance to say if we were missed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.