Sat, Jul 6, 12:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Attention Previous Hivewire3D Members!

ShaniaB ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 11:35 AM · edited Sat, 06 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Heads up for anyone originally from Hivewire3D!

Get ready to see alot of gifts placed into your accounts. I am taking care of placing all of your previous purchases from Hivewire3D back into your accounts. This is done via gifting them to you. So if you see ALOT of gift notifications, that's just me getting your previously bought items placed into your Renderosity account :)

This process will take me a few days. So do not be alarmed if you don't see your purchases in your gifts right away. Rest assured that they are on their way! :-)

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB. - Assistant Marketplace Manager

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 11:58 AM · edited Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:00 PM

A huge thank you!!!  🙂

I've been waiting patiently for this, and now it looks like the waiting is going to pay off.  Thanks for letting us know Shania.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:10 PM
Site Admin

Thanks for the heads up. And good luck with such a daunting task.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:14 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you for the information ShaniaB much appreciated  

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:43 PM

Thanks, Shania!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:50 PM

Big thanks.  Now everything should be in one place.

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 12:57 PM

Excellent news! Thank you so much!

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 1:05 PM
Forum Coordinator

Thankies for the info:)

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

Sunfire ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 1:23 PM

Thank you for that info.

Sunfire's Creations

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 1:37 PM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

Thank you for the heads up, Shania! I was upset when I could no longer access my purchases from HiveWire3D and am so happy that I'll be able to do it right here when they are in my my account. You ROCK! Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 2:35 PM

Thank you so much!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 4:52 PM

Are we allowed to exchange gifts? :)

Wonga ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 5:12 PM

I have never received confirmation notifications from Renderosity when I submitted my details from Hivewire3d back in January so how do I know you have my details ?

Find my Facebook Page Here -- or me on Twitter

Ken1171_Designs ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 6:39 PM

Thank you, Shania! We are almost there now! ^___^

My Store at Renderosity

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!

Ken _Gilliland ( ) posted Thu, 21 October 2021 at 7:59 PM
Online Now!

thank-you!

Songbird ReMix

Fae3D ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2021 at 12:27 AM

Awesome, thank you so much!  I'm looking forward to it!

Pommerlis ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2021 at 3:54 AM

Thank you so much! What a humongous task this is, thank you!

mininessie ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2021 at 6:45 AM

thank you very much Shania!

I t is a big work to do! thanks!

LadyLight ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2021 at 4:18 PM

Awesome!!  My computer crashed and I really, really need my hivewire horse and all the other goodies purchased through the years.  Thanks so much for the heads up!!!

tulipe ( ) posted Mon, 25 October 2021 at 5:24 AM

Thank you very much!

richiecunningham ( ) posted Mon, 25 October 2021 at 7:58 PM

This is great news @ShaniaB. Do not worry if it will take time. This is a generous move by Renderosity! Thank you all.

niamul21 ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2021 at 4:30 AM

Miss B posted at 11:58 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #4429199

A huge thank you!!!  🙂

I've been waiting patiently for this, and now it looks like the waiting is going to pay off.  Thanks for letting us know Shania.

Same here as well.

bwaomega ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2021 at 3:18 PM

Thank you very much for the work that has been done. I have received a partial gifting of the Songbird Remix products, as well as pretty much all of the non-SR products. Is there a reason for the missing items?

DCL ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2021 at 6:45 PM · edited Wed, 27 October 2021 at 6:54 PM

Mine came in just last night and although I haven't checked it all over, I had to say Thank you so much Renderosity!  You said you'd do it, and you did it.  I'm a very happy customer.  :)

UPDATE- Just did a quick glance and confirmed some things are missing which I have receipts for but I'm assuming it's probably still in process.  But *so glad to see it is happening!

DanaTA ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2021 at 8:53 PM

I am guessing...you aren't doing this in alphabetical order, right?  I haven't seen a single thing yet.

Dana

DollyGirl ( ) posted Thu, 28 October 2021 at 6:42 PM

I received my gifts today. Thank you very much ShaniaB

cSb1902 ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2021 at 9:51 AM

I really appreciate this. Thanks to ShaniaB and the HiveWire3D and Renderosity staff.

bwldrd ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2021 at 1:45 AM

Wonga posted at 5:12 PM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #4429223

I have never received confirmation notifications from Renderosity when I submitted my details from Hivewire3d back in January so how do I know you have my details ?

This.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Thalek ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2021 at 4:51 PM

Thanks, Shania!  Wonderful news, and I'm grateful for the grueling effort on your part.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2021 at 6:02 PM

bwldrd posted at 1:45 AM Tue, 2 November 2021 - #4429755

Wonga posted at 5:12 PM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #4429223

This.
As far as I know, none of us has.  It would've been nice, but I have to wonder how much work it would've been for someone to check all the details against what Renderosity has (especially for those who are also long time Renderosity customers) to make sure the details are correct.  Just sending a response it was received doesn't really work if the info needs to be updated with the information Renderosity needs.

I'm sure that's what's taking so long, as they have to check all the info we sent them, with the info needed here in the RMP, before they can send us our "gifts".  I have no idea how many folks they have working on this, but it's going to take a while because HiveWire had a lot of customers, and they all have to be accounted for.

Butterfly Dezignz

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2021 at 2:03 AM
I don't need a full acount review sent back to me.  Even an automated "your information has been recieved and stored for future review"  would have been something.  With hearing absolutely nothing at all back I'm not even sure my information was ever even received by renderosity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2021 at 6:46 PM

Still don't know what's going on.  Not a single notice yet.  Making me worried that you didn't get my info, though I did send it way back when requested.

Dana

Wonga ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2021 at 7:04 PM
DanaTA posted at 6:46 PM Thu, 4 November 2021 - #4429929

Still don't know what's going on.  Not a single notice yet.  Making me worried that you didn't get my info, though I did send it way back when requested.

Dana

same :-(

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 2021 at 8:07 PM

As I mentioned earlier, I don't think any of us got a response to our sending in the details they would need to get this done.

Butterfly Dezignz

barbult ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2021 at 9:50 AM

I've received a few things, but not nearly everything. Most notably missing are many Ken Gilliland products.

ShaniaB ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2021 at 1:09 PM

For those worried about not getting a reply to having sent in your information.

Replying to everyone confirming that we did in fact receive your details, would be time spent away from actually getting your products gifted to you amidst all the other daily projects we have to complete. I'm sorry for causing you worry, but I promise that I am working on this constantly until I get through the entire list of members we have on record.

Once we have all of the members products gifted on our list, if you have NOT been given your products by that point, then we'll have to create a separate list of members that I will need to message Hivewire3D representatives about and retrieve your list of purchases. 

I will let everyone know via this thread when the gifting process has been completed :-)

----------------------------------------

For those that have not received all of their items. There are products that did not make it through our porting system, so those products no longer exist in our store for me to be able to gift those items back to you. I'm sorry :-(

However, if you have record of those missing purchases, PLEASE send me a sitemail to send those records to me. Regardless of if we have the item or not, I would like to double check our system with your receipts/ orders and make sure that I get every item possible gifted back to you. 

-------------------------------------------

Again I'd like to thank everyone for being as patient as you all have been while I get through the list of members and products. It's truly appreciated while I complete this process :-)

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB. -  Assistant Marketplace Manager

bwaomega ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 2021 at 4:51 PM

Thank you for this update. There is a possible special case for which guidance would be appreciated.  I am missing a number of Songbird Remix products, many of which have a convoluted purchase history. When Ken Gilliland went from DAZ to Hivewire, products we had purchased from DAZ were added to our Hivewire accounts. None of those products have been added here, and I am not sure of Renderosity or Ken's intentions regarding those items. I suspect that I am not the only one with this 'issue', which is why I am asking about it in public.

Immortal_Moments_Art ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2021 at 8:14 PM

I got my first set of Gifts, Thank you very much!
I figure it will take a while to get everything set over.

I'll wait a few more weeks, and then if they haven't shown up by the (the remainder) I'll let you know what's missing.

Thank you for the hard work on such an odd situation.

Shadowdancer ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2021 at 6:29 AM

I have yet to receive any of my hivewire purchases, however, I do understand this may take a while to get sorted.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2021 at 11:05 AM

Hello All :0)

We are going through the purchase history we were sent. To my knowledge this list contains all of your previous PURCHASES at the HiveWire3D store. I am not aware of whether or not those also included items ported to your account from Daz. I will send an email and check on that. 

If you have not yet received your products in your account here, please try to be patient just a bit longer. There were over 120 thousand items to be gifted. This is being worked on every day until it is completed. :0) 

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2021 at 11:22 AM · edited Wed, 10 November 2021 at 11:22 AM

Thanks for the update Jenn.  I'm still waiting patiently, as I knew this would be a huge undertaking on your part.

Butterfly Dezignz

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2021 at 6:27 PM · edited Wed, 10 November 2021 at 6:28 PM
jennblake posted at 11:05 AM Wed, 10 November 2021 - #4430286

Hello All :0)

We are going through the purchase history we were sent. To my knowledge this list contains all of your previous PURCHASES at the HiveWire3D store. I am not aware of whether or not those also included items ported to your account from Daz. I will send an email and check on that. 

No need to send an email, Jenn :)

Any product of Ken Gilliland's that was put into HiveWire member accounts were done as a normal order (except that I manually created each order), so they should indeed have shown up the same as any purchase at HiveWire.

Thanks again for all of Renderosity's work in doing this!

Cheers,
Alisa

RFreise ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2021 at 9:21 AM

Thank You for the info

Larry F ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2021 at 5:29 AM

I was a member and brought several things, which I like very much. Does this mean that I will be able to download them here, just in case I somehow lose them? Whatever, thanks for the very classy move.

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2021 at 9:54 AM

Yes, Larry - IF they are products that our Contributing Artist brought over to Renderosity, they can be put in your account.  I'll repost my post at HiveWire's forum (in our "Meadow" about Transfer of Customer purchases.

NOTE - if someone already sent Renderosity an email, DO NOT send another, please.  Wait til they tell us that they have finished the process, and THEN, if you have not gotten products put in as gifts at Renderosity, write to them again.

Here is the post I have over at HiveWire:

Hi, everyone -

Renderosity is getting ready to be able to put products that you bought at HiveWire (those which are being sold at Renderosity) into your Renderosity accounts.

They've been working very hard to get products in the store first, and they are not quite there yet.

PLEASE BE PATIENT - this is not going to happen overnight

Here is what YOU need to do for that to happen:

First, be sure you have an account at Renderosity. If not, you will need to create one.

You will need to know and fill out the name/member-user name/email information in the email template below. Your HiveWire information will be on any invoices you have printed or any emails you've gotten confirming purchases.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

BODY (You can just copy and paste this, then add YOUR information as noted)

Hi - I would like my purchases from HiveWire 3D which are now being sold at Renderosity to be put in my Renderosity account.

My full name used at HiveWire's Store:
My email address used at HiveWire Store:

My member/user name at Renderosity:
My email address used at Renderosity:

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Alisa

RAMWorks ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 3:45 PM

WOW!  I now have almost 200 "gifts" sent to me from the Renderosity system!  YIKES!  I hope those just show up as purchases from here on out.  Wondering MUST I download them to have the gift registered to my account or it's done and I can leave it be?  I have all I need from the vaults of HiveWire so ... If I must I will but if I don't need to redownload I'll leave it alone! 

Thanks so much for all the effort that went into this huge undertaking!

Richard 😁

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 3:47 PM

Letter R has been reached indeed!! Awesome and now I can do my official backup download. Thank you, guys!!

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 6:18 PM

Well then, they're definitely not doing it alphabetical, because "M" comes before "R".  Oh well.  ~shrugs~

Butterfly Dezignz

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 7:28 PM
Site Admin
RAMWolff posted at 3:45 PM Tue, 30 November 2021 - #4431089

WOW!  I now have almost 200 "gifts" sent to me from the Renderosity system!  YIKES!  I hope those just show up as purchases from here on out.  Wondering MUST I download them to have the gift registered to my account or it's done and I can leave it be?  I have all I need from the vaults of HiveWire so ... If I must I will but if I don't need to redownload I'll leave it alone! 

Thanks so much for all the effort that went into this huge undertaking!

Richard :grin:

The gifts should show up under both "Purchased items" and "gifts". They're also available in the purchase tab in the poser 12 library (I know not everyone wants to go that route, just showing all possibilities.) if you have that and want to go that route. You should be able to download them at any time. I have gifts available from almost 3 years ago.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Wonga ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2021 at 7:35 PM

Miss B posted at 6:18 PM Tue, 30 November 2021 - #4431092

Well then, they're definitely not doing it alphabetical, because "M" comes before "R".  Oh well.  ~shrugs~

Wonga has gifts!

W is way after M ;-)

MelanieL2 ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2021 at 6:15 PM

I received as gifts many products originally from Hivewire over a fortnight ago (so thanks for that), but there is no sign of Ken Gilliland's birds (transferred to Hivewire from my Daz store account). Should I be worried or patient?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.