Sat, Jul 6, 1:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Attention Previous Hivewire3D Members!

bwaomega ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2021 at 2:26 AM · edited Fri, 03 December 2021 at 2:28 AM

So, there has been mention that some products were not brought through. One thing that I have noticed is that a non-trivial number of Ken's birds from my Hivewire purchases have not been gifted. I also noticed that most of the missing items were either DAZ purchases that were transferred to Hivewire, or were items that I purchased through various Stacks (term that Hivewire used for Bundles). I am wondering if that might have been an issue for both of us, as the Stacks themselves are not part of Ken's catalog here. I do suggest patience. At least with items purchased through DAZ you should be able to get receipts for those purchases. I'm just waiting for the all finished signal before sending those receipts, and images of the downloads available in my Hivewire account just before the store was taken completely off-line, which might helpsort the Stack situation.

And my post gets separated from the one I was responding to by a page break....

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2021 at 7:43 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I know these are still being worked on and they will do what they can to make sure everyone gets what they should. Once they have gifted everything in their list, they will let us know and look into any missing items then. Please be patient. This is a huge task. 

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2021 at 7:58 PM

Well . . . I got mine today!  YAY!

Of course, it'll probably take me a day or two see if I got everything, but it'll be worth it.  😀

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DreamWeaver_Designs ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2021 at 8:05 PM

Still waiting for mine to show up

Pommerlis ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2021 at 10:58 PM

I must say, you're all doing a excellent job! Items are showing up as gifts send & gifts received!
Thank you so much!

ShaniaB ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 5:03 PM

Okay everyone! We've officially hit the home stretch! Read below if you have NOT received your Hivewire3D purchases.

For those of you who have NOT received your items yet. Please follow the instructions below generously written by Alisa. This is going to speed up the gifting process even further for those still patiently waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------

First, be sure you have an account at Renderosity. If not, you will need to create one.

You will need to know and fill out the name/member-user name/email information in the email template below. Your HiveWire information will be on any invoices you have printed or any emails you've gotten confirming purchases.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

BODY (You can just copy and paste this, then add YOUR information as noted)

Hi - I would like my purchases from HiveWire 3D which are now being sold at Renderosity to be put in my Renderosity account.

My full name used at HiveWire's Store: *
 your information here *
My email address used at HiveWire Store: * your information here *

My member/user name at Renderosity: * your information here *
My email address used at Renderosity: * your information here *

Thank you very much!

--------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have questions! 

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB.

zombietaggerung ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 7:40 PM

I sent one of those way back at the beginning of this process, and I did receive a response. Should I send another, since I haven't had any of my Hivewire purchases added to my account here?

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2021 at 10:28 PM

Shania,

THANK YOU from all of us at HiveWire3D!!!!!!!

This ended up being a far more challenging thing than any of us imagined, and we thank all of you who worked on this for not just giving up!!!

zombietaggerung posted at 7:40 PM Thu, 9 December 2021 - #4431524

I sent one of those way back at the beginning of this process, and I did receive a response. Should I send another, since I haven't had any of my Hivewire purchases added to my account here?

Yes!  If you have not been gifted the products you bought at Renderosity yet, whether or not you sent an email way back when, please follow the instructions in Shania's post and send it again (or just find your original one and forward it to them ;))

Thanks!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

bwaomega ( ) posted Fri, 10 December 2021 at 12:07 AM

And the same process for those of us who only have partially gifted purchases, I presume.

ShaniaB ( ) posted Fri, 10 December 2021 at 9:49 AM
bwaomega posted at 12:07 AM Fri, 10 December 2021 - #4431540

And the same process for those of us who only have partially gifted purchases, I presume.

For situations like that, I would like for you to email me a list of the items you are missing, along with your Renderosity username and email, and I will take care of getting as many of those items to you as I can.

bwaomega ( ) posted Fri, 10 December 2021 at 4:43 PM

Thank you for that information. I will clean up my list (make sure that everything I have received so far is off the list), and make sure my supporting evidence is all in one place if needed.

wscottart ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2021 at 9:25 AM

I may have bought some some long ago from Hivewire, but have surely bought more since it appeared here.

goldie ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2021 at 11:36 AM

I understand that this is a monumental task, but I am wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't received  anything.  Just emailed the 2nd request

zombietaggerung ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2021 at 3:08 PM
goldie posted at 11:36 AM Sun, 12 December 2021 - #4431698

I understand that this is a monumental task, but I am wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't received  anything.  Just emailed the 2nd request

I haven't received anything either yet. I guess it will just take a while.

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2021 at 6:31 AM

thankyou ❤️I did back everything up before HW3D closed but it's comforting to know they are now here if I ever need then

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

ShaniaB ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2021 at 12:04 PM
zombietaggerung posted at 3:08 PM Sun, 12 December 2021 - #4431712
goldie posted at 11:36 AM Sun, 12 December 2021 - #4431698

I haven't received anything either yet. I guess it will just take a while.
This is definitely going to take some time. This task has to be completed by hand. With some members having over 400+ items to gift. I'm sorry for how long this is taking, but rest assured that I am still working through this every day. Thank you both once again for your patience while I get this completed.

bwaomega ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2021 at 3:46 PM

ShaniaB has definitely been working to get people set up. I wasn't in the 400+ class, but I did have over 60 of Ken Gilliland's products, between Hivewire and DAZ, and aside from a couple of freebies, they have all been added to my account. 

Thank you very much, ShaniaB.

ShaniaB ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2021 at 4:47 PM
bwaomega posted at 3:46 PM Mon, 13 December 2021 - #4431780

ShaniaB has definitely been working to get people set up. I wasn't in the 400+ class, but I did have over 60 of Ken Gilliland's products, between Hivewire and DAZ, and aside from a couple of freebies, they have all been added to my account. 

Thank you very much, ShaniaB.

You're very welcome Bwaomega! I'm just glad to have helped :) 

Rosie-D ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2021 at 7:04 PM

I've forwarded the email I sent in March - keeping my fingers and toes crossed...

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no one’s ever eaten before….... - Delirium (Brief Lives)

aisopos ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2021 at 6:13 PM

On December 24th, I sent again my email from August.

Non success until now, but still hoping.

Cdlzt ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 11:15 AM
aisopos posted at 6:13 PM Tue, 28 December 2021 - #4432532

On December 24th, I sent again my email from August.

Non success until now, but still hoping.

Don't worry i sent mine on the tenth and not heard anything, im sure they will get to us in the end

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 29 December 2021 at 1:30 PM

They will !

Cheers,
Alisa

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2022 at 7:14 AM

I had an account over at HW - that's how I bought Dawn - but haven't seen anything in my account.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2022 at 11:36 AM · edited Wed, 26 January 2022 at 11:36 AM

It's been taking them a long time to get through all the products for all the former HiveWire customers.  I know it took them quite a while to get to mine, and I'm not finished yet, so be patient Sam.

Butterfly Dezignz

Sunfire ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2022 at 9:09 PM

I have yet to receive anything though I know for a fact I'm in the 400+ items category. I sent another email on the 14th. If there was a problem I haven't heard anything about it, so I'm hoping she's just waiting to get to mine until she's fortified herself in whatever means necessary before tackling the list.

Just a note, to my knowledge Lully did not bring any of her HW products over here. So if you're hoping for those, you aren't likely to get them.

Sunfire's Creations

DreamWeaver_Designs ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2022 at 1:42 AM
ShaniaB posted at 5:03 PM Thu, 9 December 2021 - #4431521

Okay everyone! We've officially hit the home stretch! Read below if you have NOT received your Hivewire3D purchases.

For those of you who have NOT received your items yet. Please follow the instructions below generously written by Alisa. This is going to speed up the gifting process even further for those still patiently waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------

First, be sure you have an account at Renderosity. If not, you will need to create one.

You will need to know and fill out the name/member-user name/email information in the email template below. Your HiveWire information will be on any invoices you have printed or any emails you've gotten confirming purchases.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

BODY (You can just copy and paste this, then add YOUR information as noted)

Hi - I would like my purchases from HiveWire 3D which are now being sold at Renderosity to be put in my Renderosity account.

My full name used at HiveWire's Store: *
 your information here *
My email address used at HiveWire Store: * your information here *

My member/user name at Renderosity: * your information here *
My email address used at Renderosity: * your information here *

Thank you very much!

--------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have questions! 

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB.

I still haven't had any of the items I bought at Hive Wire show up, I sent an email when first asked to and again when I first saw this post post in December. 

DaWaterRat ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2022 at 8:44 PM

Hey, I know this is still in progress, but I thought I'd sent an e-mail way back when this started, and then I had a period where I didn't have a computer powerful enough to do renders so I didn't worry about it.  Now I do and I'm in the process of redownloading things and getting reorganized.

The problem is that I switched e-mails right around when Hivewire shut down, and I don't remember if I'd switched Hivewire over to the new e-mail account or not.  As the store is now closed (and has been for over a year), I can't go check my account to see which e-mail I used.

I have no problem with sending another e-mail, but I just don't know how to approach it when I don't know which e-mail was connected to my account.

Sunfire ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2022 at 9:07 PM
DaWaterRat posted at 8:44 PM Mon, 28 February 2022 - #4435314

Hey, I know this is still in progress, but I thought I'd sent an e-mail way back when this started, and then I had a period where I didn't have a computer powerful enough to do renders so I didn't worry about it.  Now I do and I'm in the process of redownloading things and getting reorganized.

The problem is that I switched e-mails right around when Hivewire shut down, and I don't remember if I'd switched Hivewire over to the new e-mail account or not.  As the store is now closed (and has been for over a year), I can't go check my account to see which e-mail I used.

I have no problem with sending another e-mail, but I just don't know how to approach it when I don't know which e-mail was connected to my account.

I would suggest giving them both email addresses. That way your bases are covered.

Sunfire's Creations

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 12 March 2022 at 5:47 AM

Can't find any of my purchase emails.  Oh well.

My Store

My Gallery

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 12 March 2022 at 10:46 AM

SamTherapy posted at 5:47 AM Sat, 12 March 2022 - #4435805

Can't find any of my purchase emails.  Oh well.

You don't need purchase emails from your HiveWire account - Purchase records were transferred to Renderosity, it's just a matter of a) connecting your account here to the one you had at HiveWire via your email address used at the 2 stores and b) Shania getting time to gift each item to you.

You need to SEND an email to Renderosity if you haven't done so since Shania posted on December 9th.

Scroll up to that post on this page (actually, DreamWeaver reposted it) and follow the instructions in the post.

For what it's worth, I KNOW it's not completed, because none of MY items have been gifted.  I'm likely to be the last one who they'll gift things to :).

Cheers,
Alisa

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2022 at 12:17 PM

Thanks, Alisa.  I'll get to it.  

My Store

My Gallery

MelanieL2 ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 9:26 AM

Has everyone else now got all their orders transferred? I'm still lacking the Ken Gilliland birds. I sent an email about two months ago, also a sitemail, but have heard no more.

3WCreations ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 9:52 AM

I haven't gotten anything yet.

Everything important in life I've learned from somebody else's forum signature.

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 11:32 AM

No I'm still missing some.

Butterfly Dezignz

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 11:36 AM

I have also not gotten any, so they are still working on it - I'm probably the LAST person who will get things ;)

Cheers,
Alisa

Sunfire ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 12:38 PM

I haven't gotten any yet either. But like Alisa I'll likely be at the tag end of things.

Sunfire's Creations

CajunBeauty ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2022 at 11:26 PM

I followed the instructions above and emailed for my Hivewire3D products that I purchased there to be gifted to me here at Renderosity. I still haven't heard back as to whether or not yall got my email and haven't got any of my purchased gifted to me yet and I emailed about it following those instructions back in December. I lost my whole library and my backups all at once so I don't have any of my Hivewire purchases even available to render right now and I guess you can say I am going a bit crazy without them. Do I need to wait longer or is there anything I need to do please? Thank you!

CajunBeauty ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2022 at 4:30 PM
undefined posted at 11:35 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #2966339

Heads up for anyone originally from Hivewire3D!

Get ready to see alot of gifts placed into your accounts. I am taking care of placing all of your previous purchases from Hivewire3D back into your accounts. This is done via gifting them to you. So if you see ALOT of gift notifications, that's just me getting your previously bought items placed into your Renderosity account :)

This process will take me a few days. So do not be alarmed if you don't see your purchases in your gifts right away. Rest assured that they are on their way! :-)

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB. - Assistant Marketplace Manager

Are you still gifting the Hivewire3D products that was purchased from the Hivewire3D store? 

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2022 at 10:34 PM

Yes, they're still at it.  I haven't gotten all of mine yet, so rest assured you will get yours, though it's a big project, so it's taking a long time.

Butterfly Dezignz

CajunBeauty ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2022 at 10:50 PM · edited Fri, 25 March 2022 at 10:51 PM
Miss B posted at 10:34 PM Fri, 25 March 2022 - #4436384

Yes, they're still at it.  I haven't gotten all of mine yet, so rest assured you will get yours, though it's a big project, so it's taking a long time.

Ok. Thanks for letting me know! I will try to be more patient. I'm just having withdrawals right now, because I lost all of the files I had so I can't render any of my Hivewire stuff while waiting. 

Rucku ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2022 at 11:38 AM

I sent 5 emails to store@renderosity also adding paid orders messages from paypal, and Renderosity still doesnt answer me, What can I do?

CajunBeauty ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2022 at 12:39 PM
MelanieL2 posted at 6:15 PM Thu, 2 December 2021 - #4431196

I received as gifts many products originally from Hivewire over a fortnight ago (so thanks for that), but there is no sign of Ken Gilliland's birds (transferred to Hivewire from my Daz store account). Should I be worried or patient?

I wish I was atleast at that stage right now. 

Sunfire ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2022 at 1:28 PM

Rucku posted at 11:38 AM Tue, 5 April 2022 - #4436768

I sent 5 emails to store@renderosity also adding paid orders messages from paypal, and Renderosity still doesnt answer me, What can I do?

Calm down and be patient.

They are doing this by hand so it takes time. Don't flood them with emails or with your receipts. It only slows them down.

Sunfire's Creations

drakimgt2 ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2022 at 12:12 AM

still no gifts form my Hivewire account.

CajunBeauty ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2022 at 8:13 AM
drakimgt2 posted at 12:12 AM Wed, 6 April 2022 - #4436784

still no gifts form my Hivewire account.

I'm still waiting for mine too. 

3WCreations ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2022 at 8:58 AM

Same here.

Everything important in life I've learned from somebody else's forum signature.

TwoSisters ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2022 at 4:50 AM

I'm one of those who have received a part of their purchases, am missing all the Ken Gilliland birds. Should I best wait a little longer or e-mail to you, Shania?

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2022 at 11:50 AM

I'm also missing some of my purchases, and I'm waiting.  I sent Shania a list of those I found missing so far, as I haven't finished checking to see what else I might not have gotten.  I'm giving her as much time as she needs to finish this project, as she's doing it one person at a time, so it's taking a long time, but involves a lot of work, so she can't just skip through it.  Be patient, she'll get to the missing purchases eventually.

Butterfly Dezignz

Sunfire ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 1:17 PM

Either I got into some BOGO sale I didn't recall agreeing to, or Jennblake took up the call, as I have a lot of zero dollar sales that are gifts from her going to others.

Sunfire's Creations

HiveWire3D ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2022 at 3:07 PM

They are definitely gifting again :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.