Wed, Sep 18, 2:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: How to disable animate on all XYZ transitions and rotations

Uncanny_Film ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2024 at 5:58 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 1:51 PM

Hello,

I would like to know how to quickly disable each dial or all dials from setting a keyframe.

You can only do this by going into the properties of each dial and un-checking animated.

This gets extremely tedious if you have multiple objects. Is there a way to mass do this. To disable all dials from animating or Adding a keyframe.

Thanks,

u2eZfqDGJcxWFURFyAJ69vxfnA3nVVzbM8iiOeQZ.png

Win10 - AMD 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper 2950X, 16-Core, 32 Thread 4.4 GHz - 128GB Ram - X2 GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 3D-connexion  

Poser 12 | Octane Render |  Real-Flow | 3DCoat | Speed Tree | Adobe Premiere  |  Adobe After Effects |  Adobe Audition |  Adobe Photoshop

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2024 at 10:40 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

Maybe with Python.

Otherwise, no way that I know of. Creating a New Master and toggling animatable in settings will record some change in the dependency listing, though no change will act in the dialed dependency... So not possible to connect settings options to a dependency.

6exRAh5S0PoNc7d0iv7tSu78y8jWxYgITQhhAyHJ.png

Certain properties such as Visible and Joint Editor settings such as centers and orientation of a joint can be keyed animatable and attached to a dependency, other than that...?

EWUKlVZWKazNXrwtCkpa5LiESLErgseAeD4LOUBw.png

I did however see something strange in ShaneNewville's post about using magnets in your other thread, a few parameters in the Other parm group that are curious. Then again I don't use magnets very often and am only a novice Poser animator, might be relevant, might not...

LDvJE0JENXPClctSkmOywfNXIy3wqJb8GicDW7eD.jpg

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2024 at 7:58 AM

I may be wrong but using Python I have found a way to get the Min/Max values, and to set them, but there wasn't any function to access the Animated boolean. One that's available is through the list of inputs of each node of each material, but I doubt that it's related in any way.

𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓁

(っ◔◡◔)っ

👿 Win11 on i9-13900K@5GHz, 64GB, RoG Strix B760F Gamng, Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 1 TB SSD, 6+4+8TB HD
👿 Mac Mini M2, 16GB, 500GB SSD
👿 Nas 10TB
👿 Poser 13 and soon 14 ❤️

ShaneNewville ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2024 at 3:36 AM
primorge posted at 10:40 AM Wed, 14 August 2024 - #4488376

I did however see something strange in ShaneNewville's post about using magnets in your other thread, a few parameters in the Other parm group that are curious. Then again I don't use magnets very often and am only a novice Poser animator, might be relevant, might not...

LDvJE0JENXPClctSkmOywfNXIy3wqJb8GicDW7eD.jpg

Those Mag dials affect how much influence each magnet has over it.  They automatically appear on anything that has been added to a magnet.

Previs Dummies 2

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.